prologue

A/n:keep in mind writing on my phone so spell check mess what I meant to say a lot. And this is my first fan fiction so there will be a lot of mistakes.

( does mention rape but not that much)

Bella's pov.

I never thought I would have 20 kids before I was 20 I also never thought I would work along side my husband. I should probably introduce my self I am Isabella Marie swan well that was before I got married now it's Isabella Marie cullen. I had a troubled child hood. I was born in forks Washington. My family consists of my mother Renee ,my father Charlie and my sister Arabella. When I was 6 my parents divorced and  my sister and I  moved with my mother to phenix. When I was 9 my mother remarried to a baseball player Phil .  Phil was a second dad to us we loved him and he loved us.

When I was 11 I was kidnapped and raped multiple times that ended in multiple pregnancies. the first time I gave birth to a buteifull baby boy named Kevin Willem swan. The 2nd Time I gave birth to another baby boy named jashua Willem swan. The third time I gave birth to a set of twin girls there name are Emily rose swan and Elizabeth Lilly swan. The forth time I gave birth to another set of twin girls there names are jenifer rose  swan and jauleanna Lilly swan. the 5th time I gave birth to triplets  there names are Lillian Marie swan, Lilly Anna Maria swan and Lilly Marie swan (aka the Lilly triplets ) before the police found me I found out I was pregnant. 3 months later I found out I was pregnant with triplets. I found out the genders a month later they were all girls  there names are going  to be Roseanna Marie swan, rosebella Marie swan and rosealce Marie swan.(aka the rose triplets ) My favorite flowers are Lillies and roses so ALL the girls have Lilly or rose in there names. I was a 15 year old pregnant girl with 9 kids when my sister and I decided to move to forks Washington to be close to our father.

Arabella 's pov.

The beginning of my story is different  I have 2 kids and 2 mates. What Isabella didn't mention was that our father is half vampire  half human. And are close  friends with the Cullen's. We don't  really know the cullens only our father. We are also somewhat of royalty our grandfather is aro volturi. I was 18 when we decided to move to forks so we would be closer to our father.