ch.8 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

A /n: this chapter I all in Carlisle ' s pov. Hint the tittle of the chapter and it's going to be a short chapter also.

Carlisle ' s pov.

After the night I found Edward in Bella's room watching her sleep I had alice,rose,and Emmett out side the room so Edward wouldn't go into the room and watch her sleep. The next night Edward attacked his siblings so I sent him to the danali's so bella felt safe to stay in the house. From the first time I saw bella I felt something for her but didn't think anything about it, then Edward and her stated dating Edward stating that they were mate when in reality that's not true Ara told me about her gifts and how she can see Bella's future and told me what she saw but also Said Edward threatened her if she told me so I kept it to my self and left it alone it's been a month since the incedent bella and Ara just left for italy and will be gone for the whole month .

Bella graduated from high school early but decided to wait to get her deploma when her sister dose. When they come back my family decided since Alice saw a storm the day after they come back that we should play baseball. Charlie already said that he would watch the kids so they will be free. Charlie came by to pick the girls up and left.

I hate having to block my thoughts when Edwards home but It's that or Ara getting hurt so I just do it. Edward goes crazy when he doesn't know what I am thinking but when he can't take it he leaves for a week. He will be home soon yay time to block my thoughts again ( notice the sarcasm)