ch. 1 💜

Bella's  pov.

"Bella let's go your sister is already to go" my mom yells. Today my sister my kids and I are moving to forks Washington."coming mom,are the kids in the van?"I yell back "yes now let's go you guys are going to miss your flight" "OK OK coming "I say while walking down the stairs.

(Skip to the airport )

"Bye mom, bye Phil I will miss you guys " I say trying not to cry I am 4 months pregnant and my emotions are all over the place."bye baby girl love you "my mom says  while hugging me "bye bella don't forget to call after school tomorrow want to know how high school goes " Phil says  I am 15 but really smart,smart enough to skip to 12th grade. "Will do Phil bye "I say and hug him. We then go to bord the plane.

(Skip to Seattle airport )

We exit the plain grab our bags and go look for our father. "Bells,Ara over here" dad calls when he sees us. "Hey dad "I say Ara just hugs him says hi then takes 6 of the kids to her van. "So dad have you gone to Italy to see gradpa " i ask, every year he goes to visit. "No hadn't had the chance but did talk on the phone he told me to have you call him he says that Ara is the only one that calls him." We get into my father's police car and heads to his house. "OK I will call him now " I get out my phone  and call grandpa.
Grandpa answers after the third ring.

(Phone call
A-aro b-bella)

B-hey gradpa just got to forks

A-hey iz how are the kids

B-good but drives me crazy couldn't take a nap on the plain.

A-that doesn't sound good you need your rest my son better help out.

B-i will tell him hey gradpa can you send the private jet so we can visit in a month.

A-yes I can but only if your father or AR tells me you are OK to travel.

B-gradpa I will be 5 months pregnant I can travel up until about 8 months

A-dont care just want to keep you safe iz

B-yes gradpa I will have dad call you to let you know what the doctor says

A-OK and don't forget to keep up the good work in school

B-got it bye love you

A-bye iz love you to

After that I hung up and started to fall asleep.

(Skip to the house )

" bell's wake up were here " my dad says while lightly shaking me. "OK I am up "I say after  I stretch and yawned. We got out of the car dad got the kids and I got the bag's and went inside. "Bells why don't you you go up to your old room and take a nap I will take care of the kids" "OK dad love you "after I said that I went up to take a nap.

Arabella 's pov.

After I left the airport I went to the house my dad boght for me to stay at the best part is it right next door to him so I can just walk over when I want to go out with my sister. Right as I was getting unpacked my mom called so I answered it

(phone call
R- Renee
A- Arabella )

A- hey MOM what's up

R- just was wondering if you had a nice flight

A- ya it was fine got to go bye mom

R-bye sweetie

After I hung up I sat down to relax because today was tiring.