Finding the Culprit

Start from the beginning

Aries ran out the door. She ran much too fast for either of them too catch.

"We have to tell everyone that we found the culprit." Leo said.

"Let's focus on cleaning our wall before Mini finds it." Libra told him.

---

Virgo sat in his room, reading. He wasn't that concerned about what could happen to him. He had no reason to be pranked. In fact, he thought all the pranks were really funny. He chuckled to himself as Taurus burst through the door.

"Hey." Virgo said, looking up. He brushed his raven hair out of his eyes and looked up at his friend.

"What do you want?" Taurus groaned.

"Our friendship to be repaired?" Virgo smiled a sad smile.

"Me too, man. Where did things go wrong?" Taurus smiled a sad smile in return and sat against the wall.

Virgo joined him and passed him a Coke that he just so happened to have with him. "I know, right? We used to be a pretty good team."

The two of them opened their cokes and took a sip.  Virgo stared at the ceiling.

"I think it was when we both declared we liked Scorpio." Taurus noted, laughing.

Virgo face-palmed. "Whatever happened to 'Bros before Hoes?'"

Taurus' eyes widened and he put his fingers on his temple. "I know. How'd we let her get between us?"

"Let's promise never to let a girl get between us again." Virgo held up his fist for a fist bump.

Taurus obliged. "That's a promise, dude. Whoever she's into, she's into. No more competition."

"Yeah. That sounds really nice." Virgo agreed as they sat in a comfortable silence.

---

Capricorn sat on her bed, crying, as Scorpio comforted her. Her face was blotchy and her brown hair was mess. She sat surrounded by tissues, and Scorpio, who had her arm around her.

"Why are you so sad?" Scorpio asked her friend, squeezing Capricorn's shoulder.

"Well, I like Virgo. But he's never going to like me back because he likes someone else and that someone else probably likes him back because he's so lovable!" Capricorn sobbed into Scorpio's bones shoulder.

Scorpio let the girl cry into her. The problem was, she liked Virgo as well. What would she do? Break her friends heart?

"Scorpio, can I ask you something?" Capricorn asked.

"Of course."

"And you answer truthfully?"

"Always."

"Do you like Virgo? Like, like-like?"

Scorpio's eyes widened. Her mouth moved but no words came out. She was panicking. She looked into Capricorn's eyes and knew it may break her heart. But Scorpio is true to her word. So, she resolved to tell the painful truth.

"Yeah. I do. I'm sorry." Scorpio hugged her friend. "But he wouldn't like me back."

Capricorn grinned and laughed. No matter how it hurt her, she wanted Virgo to be happy. But the fact that the great Scorpio stood in front of her nervous. Capricorn dried her tears and stood up. She fixed her hair and laughed again.

"What's going on?" A very confused Scorpio asked.

"Well, I have a feeling he may like you in return. You're going to ask him out." Capricorn stated, braiding her hair.

"No way." Scorpio told her.

"What about tomorrow?" Capricorn asked as Scorpio hesitantly agreed.

---

"Hey!" Libra said to the 11 other zodiacs. "Leo and I have found out the culprit of the pranks."

"It was... drumroll please..." Leo started, being way too overdramatic.

Aquarius tapped her hands against the wall to create a drumroll.

"SCORPIO AND ARIES!" Leo finished, waving his arms.

"I TOLD YOU IT WASN'T ME!" Gemini shouted.

"GEM 'EM!" Taurus shouted.

The eight zodiacs that had been pranked started chasing the two pranksters. Scorpio and Aries were running for their lives, until, eventually, Aries got tackled by Gemini and Leo and Scorpio got tackled by Taurus and Virgo.