Chapter 28// And This Is How I Popsico

Start from the beginning

"What do you need help wi-" My voice gets muffled as Keith puts his hand over my mout. I swat it away and look at him with a confused look on my face.

He puts his index finger on his lips, "ssh."

"Why?"

Trace looks at Hannah and back at me, "we don't want them to hear."

"Them?"

"Hannah and Bryce."

"Oh."

"What do you want me to do?"

Jace sighs, "isn't it obvious?"

"No it isn't obvious!" Keith is about to put his hand over my mouth but I swat it away. "It's six in the morning, i havent had my coffee yet and you guys are expecting me to think! That's impossible!"

Everyone looks at me.

"SHH!"

I punch Keith in the arm, "you SUSH!"

The whole room goes even quieter than usual. I look over at Bryce and he quickly turns around again and hides himself behind the part of the wall that sticks out. Jace nudges Keith and whipers something.

"It's someone's time of the month."

I take off one of my uggs and hold it up. "You don't want me to throw this at you again, do you?"

Jace shakes his head, "No. It hurt me."

"Good."

"Meanie."

"What so you want me to do?" I finally ask sitting back down with coffee.

Trace answers, " We don't want everything to be so awkward with Hannah and Bryce because obviously it's making everything awkward!"

"And how do I play a role in this?"

"You need to convince your parent's to let you go on a vacation to Huston Texas."

I laugh, "seriously?"

Jace blinks, "yes."

"How is that going to solve any of the awkwardness?"

"You'll see," Keith says. I clench one of my hands in a fist and put it in the other like I'm about to punch him.

"Don't say that."

"That's supposed to make me scared," Keith pauses, "right?"

"Yes."

"Oh." Keith shields is face, "than AHHHHHHHH!" He leans back in his chair causing it to fall backwards.

~~~~*~~~~

"Pleeease, Mom!"

She shakes her head handing me the laundry basket filled with clothes. "Now fold these."

"Why can't you do it," I say blankly.

"I'm going to be to busy convincing your Father to let you go," she smiles. Her face becomes serious again, "Now fold these."

I grin, "really?"

"Really."

I grin wider, "what?"

"Oh," I say. "I-I could've just referenced a book and um yeah never mind. Thank you!" I grab the laundry basket and go to the living room and start folding the clothes. Once all the clothes are folded and in everyone's room I go strait to my room and call Jace.

"My hands are high my feet are low and-" I hear Jace mutter under his breath, "and this is how I popsico."

"JACE!"

"Oh WHAT!" I hear the phone drop to the ground. "Oh! Ummm did you just hear that," he asks nervously.

I giggle, "yes."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Was I not supposed to?"

"No."

"Sorry."

"So why'd you call?"

"My mom's letting me go she just has to convince my dad!"

"This is your  parents that we're talking about though, right," Jace asks.

"I know right! How long are we staying?"

"Three days."

In the next few minutes Lindsey and Hannah were both over and helping me pack. Hannah seemed less devastated and was communicating normally.

Mom came in after we finished packing and called me outside of my room. She stood there smirking with her hands on her hips.

"What," I ask?

She raises her eyebrows up and down.

"Uh..."

She raises her eyebrow up and down again.

"Are you going to talk or..."

She raises her eyebrow up and down again.

"Mom please stop doing that."

She sighs, "fine. I got your Dad to day yes!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!" She squeals jumping up and down.

"Mom."

She stops jumping. "Oh um..." She wipes her hands on her jeans and gets her hair out of her face. "Sorry, but..."

'There's always a but."

"I told him that it was for a school project so you're going to have to go to the San Jacinto Memorial and take plenty of pictures and take notes." She holds holds put a black composition book and hands it to me.

"Bu-"

"Sorry sweetheart but you're just going to need to fit it into your schedule."

~~~~*~~~~

Elo!

Sorry for the late update I've been busy with Teen Wolf...

#Stydia

If you haven't watched it don't read until the bolded Comment and Vote sign.

What happened to Derrick and Isaac? Isaac just disappeared after season 3 and Derrick disappeared after season 4.

Oh! One more thing! I need to get it out:

IloveStilessofreakingmuch!

Oh and I realized something.

Remember the 10 year plan? I bet it won't work until Stiles is 18 because he's still seventeen and it hasn't been 10 years yet.

Comment & Vote

-Hatay