five

"Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood."

"Why did the stadium get hot after the game?"

Rosalie rolls her eyes as she sits down at the table along with Emmett and the newly returned Edward.

"Why?"

A grin crosses Declan's face. "All the fans left."

Edward chuckles lightly while Emmett outright laughs along with Alice.

Jasper and Rosalie crack a smile but do not verbally respond. "What do you call an alligator in a vest?"

"An investigator."

"That was the worst one yet." Edward groans while Declan rolls his eyes once again.

"That was a good one."

"If it helps you sleep better at night."

"I have another one, why do people like goats?"

"Why?"

"Because they are the greatest of all time."

Emmett high fives Declan while he grins. "I'll be here all week."

"You've been going at it all week," Jasper states while Rosalie rolls her eyes.

"Don't quit your day job," Rosalie remarks while Declan embraces her sloppily.

"Aw, Rose you don't think I'm funny?"

She chuckles slightly. "I think you should keep your job at the diner. Because comedy isn't your scene."

He feigns hurt placing a hand over his chest. "Wow Rose, that hurt me right here."

Pointing to where his heart is he pouts playfully. Playing along Rosalie runs a hand through his hair.

"Aw, my poor baby. Come here."

Pulling him into her arms Rosalie pats his head sympathetically while their siblings laugh at their antics.

"Better?"

"Can I have your French fries?"

Pushing the Styrofoam tray towards him Rosalie grimaced while he grins.