Mortal Meet: Vanessa Lindor

Começar do início

Clearly, she is a problem that requires an experienced exterminator. And I'm sure there is a willing volunteer ready to answer my call. After all, who would disobey their queen?
<><><><><><><>

Everything has been setup. I found a participant willing to bring her down right in the middle of prom. They didn't say exactly how the plan was going to work but I trust them to figure it out.

Anyways, tonight is the big night. I plan to take the title of Prom Queen and defeat an enemy in one night. As they say, two stones no bird, or something like that at least.

Nothing can go wrong tonight. I have my handsome date, Chris the most popular football player at school, I think he said he was the nickelback or something. My beautiful purple dress is coordinated with his matching suit, and my hair plus makeup will complete our ensemble.

My darling Chris said he would pick me up at seven PM sharp which means I have six hours to get ready, it should be just enough time for me to look my best. Because my victory would be worthless if I look anything less than perfect.

Time to set things into motion.
<><><><><><><>

I'm finally at the school, Chris at my side and revenge in my sight. Sadly I will have to leave Chris so I can rid myself of that roach Hazel.

"Hey Chris baby boo, mind if I go clear the air with Hazel?" I whisper sweetly in his ear.

"Uh, yeah sure, whatever. I see Brandon over by the food, bye." I'm so lucky to have found such a sweet guy. Poor Hazel doesn't even have a date. I mean who would come to prom, without a date. A loser, that's who.

Now, time to check up on our special guest. Not me, but Hazel. I am of course very special, but right now attention should be on Hazel's imminent embarrassment. I can't wait! That person better know what they are doing, I've paid them three gummy worms. What was that persons name again? Something weird, like Tolkien or whatever. Sounds like someone I heard about in English class.

Oh. My. Stars. What is Hazel doing with my friends! They are dancing and having fun. She is supposed to be embarrassed. Looks like I need to do everything myself. Time to storm over and let her know how tonight is panning out.

All of a sudden there's a giant bang and dust everywhere. And now there is a gigantic hole in the wall! What has happened! And why is the weirdo I ordered to destroy Hazel in the middle of the dance floor? Well at least they made it. Better late then never. They look different than before though, more... doggish.

Wait a minute, is Hazel holding a sword? Where did she get a sword!

Oh, dear. The room is spinning. I think something hit my head. Everything is echoing and blurry. I need to sit down. Suddenly I'm falling and everything is dark.
<><><><><><><>

"Vanessa! Vanessa can you hear me?" Is that Hazel? Slowly I open my eyes and above me is Hazel looking so worried you would think we're best friends. I'm so confused. And why does Hazel have gold dust on her? I need to know where she got it from, it looks really pretty.

Suddenly everything comes rushing back. That kid in the middle of the dance floor didn't just look like a dog, it was a dog. And not just a dog, but a dog-mermaid hybrid? Hazel looked like she was about to stab it!

"What in the world happened!" I shout to Hazel, looking around I see other people who passed out covered in dust and bits of the wall that was destroyed.

"There was a mer-dog thing, and you were holding a sword! A freaking sword Hazel!"

"So," began Hazel. "You saw the telkhine." At this point, I can't afford to listen to her.

"How can you be so calm!"

"Vanessa, could you just listen for a second?" Hazel sighs, then she's mumbling about some new spell?

"Wait! Did you say a spell, as in magic!" I screamed.

In a flash Hazel was on her feet, arms outstretched and chanting.
<><><><><><><>

Ugh. It's Monday again.

Well, at least the entire school will be talking about the prom. I can't really remember what happened though, and I don't remember drinking anything. Someone must of spiked the punch, oh well. It's not even my last year here, next year will be even better. Whatever happened it was probably amazing, I mean, I was there.
<><><><><><><>

Oops.
So this is prettyyyyyyyy late. PJO hasn't been my main fandom in a while, so I just haven't written anything. I don't have any sort of schedule when it comes to wattpad, so I'm not sure when this will be updated again. I'll try to think of some stuff for you guys though :)

On another note...

This book (if it can be considered that) has 1169 reads!!!

THAT IS CRAZY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I'd like to update more for you guys, but I happen to be really bad at that. School is also starting up again. Speaking of which I'm starting my first year of highschool!!! If your in school what grade are you going into? (I'm a curious bean who would like to know who actually reads my stuff)

Anyways I hope to update soon! Thanks so much:))