When You Kiss His Cheek

SCHOOL BELL RINGS

Everyone sighed with relief as the last bell has been heard so Shadis dismissed class without hesitation, leaving us to prepare for our dismissal.

I packed away my books and said my good-byes to one of my friends in class including Eren and the rest of the gang.

Once I exited the classroom though, I started running through the corridors to find Levi if we could walk home together but to my surprise, he was no where to be found.

"Huh? Where'd he go?", I mumbled to myself as I went to the first floor but he wasn't there unfortunately.

I scanned throughout the first floor and checked if he's in any of the classrooms but to no avail, he wasn't on sight.

I sighed and decided to check outside as my last option, hopefully he might be there.

I stepped outside the building and checked the one of the places where he would always go to: the gymnasium.

I head there right away and when I got in, I saw him walking in and out of the storage room at the very end of the gymnasium.

On the floor, there were a bunch of windex bottles, rugs, mops and a bunch of buckets of water.

"Levi!", I exclaimed and ran through the court right after I wiped my feet on the rug.

Levi came out of the storage room and when he notice my presence, he gave me a small smile and a reluctant nod.

I smiled back and stopped right in front of him before I could give him a gentle yet hesitant hug.

Hearing him chuckling a bit, he enveloped me with his strong and manly arms and soothed my back with his hand.

"I've been looking all over you", I said and placed my head over his shoulder.

"Oh, sorry for not informing you. I was on a hurry since I can't leave this place all dusty and filthy from all the muddy footprints from the reckless 2nd year brats", he said in a monotone sort of voice and looked at me in the eye as he cupped my face, "Anyways, what brings you here?".

I laughed and said, "Well, I was wondering if we could go home together right after school. I was suppose to go with Mikasa and Krista but I realized they have business to take care off today".

I scratched the back of my neck and when he gave me an approving nod, he said, "Oh that's not a problem. I was planning on asking you myself anyway".

My eyes sparkled and I started kissing both of his cheeks saying, "Yes! Thanks, Levi!".

He blinked a few times from my response and ended up blushing with a tint of red as we started cleaning up the gym together before we could home together hand in hand.