When You and Him Confess And First Kiss

Date edited: April 20, 2017

*SCHOOL BELL RINGS*

"Alright, class! You're all dismissed but for those who are assigned for cleaning duty will stay, is it understood?"

All of us agreed with him and everyone went of the room while the rest who are in cleaning duty remained. 

I sighed and stretched from sitting on the chair all day then when outside to get the broom since I'm also in duty.

Yep, no escape. 

Can't go home without leaving the place spotless like a silver plate but not that I don't mind or anything.

I grabbed the broom stick as soon as I saw it in the corner of the west corridor then I rushed back inside the classroom.

My comrades in cleaning duty were Connie, Sasha, Reiner and Armin and they seemed to started off by aligning the chairs and erasing the contents of the black board.

"Argh! I thought this day would be over but I totally forgot about cleaning duty!", Connie groaned as he grabbed a nearby rug and started cleaning the floor.

"I hear ya, Connie. In fact, I was looking forward to this big sale of sweet pastries that's happening in town and I saved up a lot of money for that", said Sasha as she slightly pouted while picking up the nasty bubble gum leftovers under the desk tables of each desk.

Armin and I just cleaned the floor together while listening to Connie and Sasha complain and we couldn't help but laugh.

After what would seem to be almost an hour, we finally finished cleaning the classroom and I'm sure Levi would be really proud of us.

"Yes, woohoo!! I'm free!", said Connie as he dashed outside the classroom door.

"Oi, wait for me, Connie!!", Sasha exclaimed as she followed Connie outside.

Armin and I checked if anything is order like the lights, desk chairs, the teacher's desk, the blackboard and the hangers (where we place our bags and other things) before we exited the classroom too.

"See you tomorrow, (Y/N). Take care of yourself, okay?", said Armin as he gave me a thumbs up and a gentle smile.

I nodded and replied while smiling back, "Thanks, Armin. Let's chat tomorrow about our math lesson!".

Armin laughed and nodded before he ran to the opposite direction of the hallways. I did the same by going through the left hallway and it was less crowded.

Teachers were talking about latest reports of the school and certain activities while there are some students who are also in charge of their own cleaning duty and club activities especially if it has something to do with important meetings.

I was a few steps away from the girl's restroom and before I could enter, in the corner of my eye, I saw Levi cleaning his classroom and when I turned to look at him properly, my eyes widened when I saw the classroom.

It was messy, it was filled with crumpled papers, notepad papers everywhere and paint stains on the floor.

Weird, what happened back there?

I decided not to enter the girl's restroom and approach Levi to say hi at least or maybe offer him some help which I think it's much better.

"Hi, Levi-senpai!", I called out at the classroom doorway.

Levi turned around and saw my presence. 

At first, I thought he would be pissed when I disturbed his moment of cleaning the classroom but it turns out, he only nodded and seemed to be alright with him for me to enter anyway.