When You and Him First Met

~Date created: January 29, 2017

~Date edited: April 10, 2017

*RING*

I sat up like when a cockroach just invaded my personal time and looked at the alarm clock ringing about at my bed side cabinet on my left.

I groaned and quickly turned it off the alarm. A yawn escaped my mouth and the birds outside are chirping outside my bedroom window.

Ah, yes. It's a beautiful day indeed.

Except.

My eyes widened when realization hit me like a car crash as my eyes are directly towards my calendar hanging on the east side of my room.

Monday and it's even encircled and noted with a red marker that says 'First day in Attack Junior High'.

I mentally screamed and quickly jumped out of bed just to head towards the bathroom.

I can't believe it.

The day has finally arrived.

My very first day in Attack Junior High school.

There goes my summer vacation, better kiss it goodbye and hello seatworks, homeworks, meeting new people, school activities, clubs and of course, the exams.

~~~~~~~~~~

After fixing myself for school, I rushed downstairs and saw my parents quietly eating breakfast while watching a romantic-comedy movie from our flat screen television.

"Morning, mom and dad!", I greeted while walking towards the dining table with my bag being shouldered on my left.

My parents looked at me with a warm smile and my mother kindly said, "Good morning, (Y/N)".

I grabbed a piece of toast and quickly put it on my mouth. I went to a nearby mirror and started to brush my drenched hair that was completely fresh from the shower.

"My, you seem well-prepared. Excited for your first day, (Y/N)?", my dad said in a soft tone and sipped his nice cup of brewed coffee.

I muffled a soft nervous laughter while holding the toast on my mouth and after fixing my hair, I quickly ate the toast normally.

"E-Er, well, yes but I'm a bit nervous since I'm new to this school", I replied and munched on my toast.

"Aww, it's okay, dear. We know how transferees feel when it comes to being enrolled to a new school and have no idea how to start", my mom assured me and just beamed at me to make me feel better.

I smiled back with a nod and finally finished my french toast.

"Well, looks like I have to go now", I said and looked at the clock which is almost 7 o' clock, "I'll do my best!".

I went to my parents gave them a goodbye kiss on the cheek and went out of the house with a fast pace.

~~~~~~~~~~

I hummed to myself as I strolled through town and directly heading towards Titan Junior High School.

The school is ---well--- totally different from other schools if you ask me.

They say there are giant people, which are called Titans, and it seems like they're students too in Attack Junior High and they're classes are being held in a huge school building suited for their size beside our regular school for us humans.

Now that I think about it, I never seen or encountered a titan before.

I heard a rumor they take people's bentos or newly bought groceries from their grasps and eat it right in front of them.