When You And Him Go On A Date

It's a quite a peaceful Saturday morning and the weather is just right. Not too bright, not raining and no sign of storm surge. 

This day seems to be my kind of day where I can just relax or hang out with friends and good thing we didn't have any homework or anything research related yesterday which is a relief.

RING

I almost stumbled when I heard my phone ring as I was trying to do my morning dance exercise around 8 in the morning.

I paused the video from my television set and grabbed my phone from the coffee table.

I checked to see who was calling and it turned out to be Levi.

Seeing his contact name made me smile and slightly blush from ear to ear. 

Also, to be honest, this may be the first time he ever called me since I gave him my number yesterday and he even said that from time to time he would call me or even send me messages if he isn't too busy.

I clicked the answer call button and placed my phone over my ear.

"Hey, Levi-senpai!", I said and giggled.

He stiffened from my unexpected yet exciting tone of my voice and somehow, it took him a few seconds to go back to reality.

Oops, was that too much of a greeting?

"Oh, hey, (Y/N). Tch, didn't I tell you that you should drop the formalities and call me by my name instead? I mean we're alone right now so...", he said and his voice trailed off.

"Hehe, sorry. I can't help it sometimes but don't worry, I'll still call you by your name! Anyways, what's up?", I said and wiped my sweat using my fluffy blue towel with a pattern of hamsters and rabbits.

There was silence for a moment but his monotone voice came back while I gradually went to the kitchen to get some water.

"Well, I...I was wondering if we could...", he said but his voice started trailing off again and I could've sworn I heard him cursing himself from doing so.

"Hmm? It's okay, you can tell me anything, Levi", I reassured him and poured one glass of water.

I heard him sigh and finally replied, "Sorry, still new to this kind of thing but first things first, are you free today?".

Still new to this kind of thing? You mean us talking on the phone?

I shrugged that thought before checking my clock as I drank my fresh glass of water and it turns out it's only 8:30 in the morning.

"Yeah, I'm free. Anyway, I don't have any plans. Why do you ask?", I questioned and placed the glass down.

"Hmm, I was thinking of asking you on a date actually. I want to spend some quality together as a couple", Levi finished.

D-Date? A date with Levi?!

My eyes widened and I covered my mouth while jumping up and down as my heart skipped a beat.

"No way, you're serious?", I asked and I can't help but laugh.

"Tch, you think I don't sound serious to you? Still, you should know by now that I want to take the time to know you better since you're my girlfriend and I want our bond together to be strong and durable", he said in a serious tone but it sounds understanding at the time.

I held my chest and only nodded again with a bright smile on my face.

"Okay okay, hehe. Of course, I'll go! I can't wait!", I said and ran towards the living room.