Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Nolan

       One thing I loved the most was naps. For some reason, I was always able to nap throughout the day, but that was probably because I could rarely fall asleep at nights. Most of the time, I just napped on the couch because I was too lazy to go all the way upstairs to the bedroom.

      Jerome knew how much I needed and loved my naps, so he never woke me up from them unless he really had to talk to me about something.

       So when he woke me up from my current nap, I knew he had to tell me something.

       After he woke me up, Jerome sat down beside me and I rested my head on his lap because I was too lazy to sit up.

       "So, the head of VidGalore was thinking of some vloggers doing meet and greets all over the country," I said. "Kind of like a tour, since not everyone can actually travel to VidGalore Con every year."

       "Okay, so....?"

       Jerome sighed. "So, the vloggers who got picked would be going on a tour bus, and travelling that much on that bus probably wouldn't be good for a newborn baby."

       I knew exactly what Jerome was getting at now. "So, if you get ask to go, Kingsley will have to stay home, and he can't be apart from both of his parents so I'm going to have to stay with him when you go around the country."

       "Exactly that," Jerome said. "Except....I was already asked if I wanted to go on it."

       "And what did you say?" I asked.

       "I never replied yet," Jerome said. "I couldn't when I had to talk to you about it."

       "Well, it is part of your job," I said. "And I know there are a lot of your fans that would love to meet you, but couldn't go to the VidGalore Convention."

       "So you're saying I should go?" Jerome asked.

       "If you want to," I said.

       "I do, but I also don't want to leave you on your own again, especially with Kingsley," Jerome said. "What about your anxiety and your adjustment disorder? You couldn't even handle me being in Montreal for a week."

       "I'm going to have to learn how to not be so dependable sooner or later," I said. "I'll get Alan to stay with me again but this time, if it gets too much, I'll stay with my parents."

       "Are you sure?" Jerome asked. "It will be for a whole month and a half. That will be a long time to be apart from each other."

       "I'm sure," I said. Well, part of me was sure. The other part didn't know if I would be able to handle being apart from Jerome for that long, but I really didn't want him to push everything aside just for me. "Besides, you do want to meet a lot of your fans, right?"

       "Yeah, I do," Jerome said. "I'll only agree to go if you're certain that you'll be fine."

       "I'm certain," I said. "Like I said, I'll get Alan to stay with me and if it gets too much, I'll stay with my parents because they'll definitely be able to help me with Kingsley, and it's not like I haven't lived with them before."

       "Are you sure about Alan staying over?" Jerome asked. "Because that would mean the possibility of Trixie coming into the house?"

       I almost barfed at the sound of her name.

       I just didn't get what Alan saw in her. I only think he liked the idea of having a girlfriend because our whole family didn't like Trixie at all. That should definitely say something.

       "I'll just tell Alan that I can't have Trixie in here because it might stress me out," I said. "And I know he won't demand Trixie coming over from time to time or else he won't stay here, because he'll do anything to get out of my parents' home for a while."

       "That's true," Jerome said. "Okay, I'm going to go tell the head of VidGalore that I will be going on the tour."

       When he got up and headed to the small table where his laptop was, I reached for my cell phone on the coffee table, still laying down because I was still too lazy to get up. I probably would be for another few hours. Or a few days.

       I called Alan and held the phone up to my ear as I waited for him to answer. "Hello?"

       "Hey, Alan," I said. "I need a favour for one and a half months."

       "Ew, favours, gross," Alan said.

       "You didn't even hear what the favour was," I said.

       "I don't have to," Alan said.

       I sighed. "I just need you to stay at my house for one and a half months starting...." I pulled the cell phone away from my ear. "Jerome, when does it start?"

       "June first," Jerome said.

       I held my phone up to my ear again. "June first."

       "Getting out of this house and staying at yours for one and a half months?" Alan asked. "Two things. One, hell yeah. And two, why?"

       "Because the head of VidGalore chose some vloggers to be part of this meet and greet tour, and Jerome is one of them," I said. "So I just need someone to stay with me and Kingsley while he's gone."

       Alan was silent for a bit before asking, "Are you sure it's a good idea? You do remember what happened when he went off to Montreal for a week, right? Here, let me remind you. You got drunk, and Jerome wasn't even gone for a week."

       I sighed. "I know, but I really want Jerome to do this. And I already decided that if it still gets too much for me with you here, I'll just stay with Mom and Dad because they'll be able to help with Kingsley, and I already know the feeling of living there. It should affect my anxiety too much."

       "Well, if you're sure about him going, then yeah, I'll stay over," Alan said. "Anything to get away from that demon summoner."

       "Great," I said. "There's just one rule about you staying here. Trixie does not step foot in the house."

       "Dude, come on, she's my girlfriend," Alan said.

       "I know that, but she stresses me out and I'm not supposed to get stressed out," I said.

       "Fine, fine," Alan said. "I'll just hang out with her whenever you're napping or something."

       "Good."

_________________

Ew, Trixie, gross. cx (but i need some drama, so trixie exists)(that and i really shouldnt have all the prince children end up marrying their first girlfriend/boyfriend oops)(but theyre all so cute)

JERLAN IS THE CUTEST. THEY'RE STILL MY NUMBER 1 OTP