Twenty minutes later, I was still waiting for her to finish the spell. I was sitting on a chair when she suddenly clapped and started to cheer.

“I did it! It’s done and it worked!” She cheered as she bounced up and down. “Come here, young lady” I grinned as I got up from the chair to walk towards her and her pot.

I watched fascinated as the black smoke from the spell made the form of a saber tooth tiger with the sharpest teeth I’ve ever seen.

“Awesome, isn’t it?” Aimi whispered in my ear. I smiled at her and nodded.

“Where will they have it though?” I frowned, she frowned too until she came up with an idea. I swear, it was like if a light bulb turned on in her head.

“In their shoulders” She grinned, I smiled and nodded.

“Now they will all have a mark for you to recognize them and to remember us” She paused as she looked at me with a smile. Your family

A tear escaped my eye as I looked at the young boy in front of me. His dirty blonde hair fell to his brown eyes, which were filled with worry and confusion. I wiped the tear from my eye and smiled.

“Are you a son of the five Ebisawa’s?” His eyes widened a little but he nodded anyways.

“Yes, ma’am” I could hear Ichirou’s voice in his; the first son.

“Are the five still alive?” I asked hopefully. He looked at me curiously and nodded. I smiled sadly.

They should be forty and something right now, they have witch and shape shifter blood after all. They age pretty slow, a hundred years would be forty for them. I hope they remember me though.

“Are they here?” I asked. He nodded and pointed behind him.

“They are training the young ones, including me, but I am no young boy" He scoffed. I smiled and ruffled his hair; he frowned as I did so and slapped my hand away.

“Yes you are” I grinned.

“No, I’m not” He frowned but then sighed. “Okay, maybe a little. Come on, I’ll take you to them” I nodded and turned around to look at Clayton and little Kane. I give little Kane a reassuring smile and saw how his body relaxed, and gave Clayton a nod.

“I’ll be right back, Clayton” He nodded and turned towards little Kane. I caught up with the young boy and started to walk.

“What’s your name?” I asked casually as we walked towards the training area.

“Arata Ebisawa” He looked at me and frowned. “How do you know my father and the others?” His curiosity was beautiful. I grinned and looked ahead.

“I raised them” I stated proudly. He frowned and stopped walking just a few meters from the training area, where I could see the young boys and girls training and some trainers in front of them, telling them what to do.

“What is your name?”

“My name is Agrona McKnight” His eyes opened up as big as saucers and his mouth dropped to the floor. “But sh! Don’t tell anyone who I am” I placed a finger on my lips and winked at him once he nodded. He composed himself and looked at me in admiration.

“You are that Agrona? They never stop talking about you, about everything you did for them. You are their mother for them, they never forgot about you. They even seen happier when they talk about you” My heart fluttered as he said those words and I smiled at him.