shame

*warning. Worst chapter ahead.proceed with caution*

Our walk back to taehyungs house was very awkward...

After letting him see me half naked and vulnerable like that, what was i supposed to say? What was i supposed to say when he saw me in my most helpless state? I started overthinking as i trailed behind him because thats what im good at..

I could tell that he wanted to say something to me. Tae kept glancing at me while we were walking... But after what seemed like hours, we finally got to his home, and there were no words being exchanged.. Ive only been to his house once before...(when we got into that argument) but other than that, i havent really had the chance to look around...

But now that i see it, its really clean and neat....the total opposite of my house. No beer bottles laying around... No smell of cigarettes. And mostly, no dad or mom... No nothing.

Just fresh, clean,spacious air. Emptiness....

"My moms out of town at the moment" taehyungs deep soft voice startled me. After all that silence, him talking oit of nowhere, caused me to jump just a bit. I think he noticed me being extra jumpy, because he sighed.

"You dont have to be afraid of me jungkook....." He turned to face me before tilting his head and furrowing his brows. "I wont hurt you...." He said softly. I just nodded as he grabbed my hand to pull me up the stairs and into the room, where i guess i will be sleeping. I wont deny it, i flinched a bit when he grabbed my hand,but i tried my best to minimize it. I didnt want him to feel bad. I didnt want him to be more worried than he already was...

Plus....there's no reason to be afraid of tae..im safe around him...I softly smiled and felt my heat beat a little bit faster when i saw that our fingers were intertwined as he held my hand.

With his free hand, he opened the room door slowly. "You will be sleeping in my room. We will share this bed"he pointed and a small smipe tugged at his lips when he saw my face get slightly pink.

"D-did you just say share?"im pretty sure i blushed more when he nodded.

God damn blushing.....

But still....this is the first time ive ever shared a room with....taehyung....and a bed....*sweatdrop*

Just thinking his name gave me butterflies.... i suddenly felt happy and giddy when i thought of us sharing a bed, and possibly cuddling...

But then, just as things seem to be going well, theres always that thought that just tears you down..

And just as i was thinking hopeful, happy thoughts, i was reminded of the fact that tae was just using me to get over his girlfriend.....

Hehe....i bitterly laughed in my mind..

He doesnt really care my inner voice says.

"Yes he does..."i whisper lowly.

Hahaha no he doesnt. Your only a tool for him. He only wanted to clear his guilt conscience from earlier.

"No its not true" i spoke slightly louder, causing taehyung to turn around and give me a questioning look.

Hehehe look. Now he thinks your crazy.hahaha. wheres your razor when you need it? Hes going to find your cuttssss. Then he will hate you. HE WILL HATE YOU.
HE WILL HATE YOU
HE WILL HATE YOU
HE. WILL. HATE. YOU

"SHUT UPP!!" My hands flew to my ears and i fell to the ground and curled up into a ball. No matter how hard i pressed, i couldnt get that horrible voice out of my head. Taehyung will hate me. He will think im a freak if he sees my cuts.

Tears started pouring out of my eyes as i let negative thoughts invade my head. taehyung just kneeled beside me with wide worried eyes.

"Jungkook!!snap out of it!" He grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me. Suddenly, his faced was replaced with my fathers dirty grin, and i was back to being terrified.

"P-please dont touch me" i cried out and pushed this dirty man away. i backed myself all the way into the wall. As far as i could go.

Away.

Away from this person.

All i know is that i was shaking and crying by now, and i wouldnt calm down... Taehyungs face slowly faded back into view, and he came closer to me. He grabbed me once again and pulled me into a tight hug. I tried to push away. I dont want him seeing me like this. Again.... I dont wanna seem like a weak person that always needs protecting...

No matter how much i pushed, he wouldnt let go..so i just gave up and cried on his chest as he rubbed my back. It felt nice to be in his arms....

I softly smiled.

He does care.

Hellllooooo peepz. Im sorry that i lied on the update thingy. I said i would update on sunday or saturday, but i didnt. Whoops. Annyyywayyssss, i hope this shitty ass chapter helps. If u didnt understand what was going on, basically, jungkook had a small panic attack. And im sorry if this chapters bad, but tbh, it wasnt planned😂😂. It was just a random ' spur of moment' decision.

Anyways, i hoped u liked this one (if theres any mistakes, please dont crucify me. I didnt edit it 🙃🙃)

                              BAIII❤❤