.Cheater.

Wait...

Im confused...

Isnt Mia dating Taehyung? So then..... Why is she with jim.... Why did she say that she loves him...

Is she...cheating?

------cheating------

Jimin must've noticed me staring so he asked me " whats the matter?" Before looking at taehyungs girlfriend.

"Ahhh!!!!" Jimin said while stroking his imaginary beard" i sense some unloyal hoes in the area"
Yoongi looked at him, then at me.

"Jungkook.....are you going to tell taehyung about what you saw?...."he questioned.

"No..." I said while looking down." Its none of my buisness" i clenched my fist" plus he wouldnt belive me anyways."

Giving a painful smile, all these memories of me and taehungs argument came into my mind . Every hurtful thing he said to me.... Everything he threw in my face....

"Jungkook...." Yoongi said and a hand gently came up to my face and wiped away a tear that i didnt even notice had fell down." Its ok..." He said sympathetically.

Suddenly i felt a pair of arms fly around me and hug me.

"Aww jungkook dont cry." Jimin said in a soft voice. "If teahyung hurt you in anyway,he definitely has some shit coming his way" i looked up at him.

"And whatever's coming at him, is going to hurt him as bad as he hurt you" jimin said as he turned to mia, taehyungs girlfriend.

"B-but...i dont want him to get hurt...." I sniffed. "I-i think i love him.." They both looked at me sadly.

How could such a wonderful day go so wrong.....

And to make matters worse, jim and mia noticed us and they started making their way towards us.

"Hey there slut" mia slammed her hand on the table and glared at jimim. All he could do was look down.

"Yo. Chill out. I dont know who your talking to like that hoe." Yoongi said standing up from his seat.

I just stared as i watched the whole scene unfold before my very eyes.

" dont call my girlfriend a hoe" jim spit out and leaned closer to yoongis face. He didnt even flinch.

I wish i could do something to stand up for jimin....but no....im a weak coward....

"WELL THERES A NAME FOR TWO TIMING BITCHES!!" yoongi screamed " THEY'RE CALLED HOES. IM JUST CALLING HER WHAT SHE IS!" i started getting scared.

What happened to quiet, chill yoongi?

"What do you mean!! Mia would never do that you socially awkward freak!!!" Jim screamed at yoongi.

Right at that moment, jimin seemed to have snapped.

" IM FUCKING TIRED OF YOU GUYS BULLYING PEOPLE. YOU GUYS CAN SAY HURTFUL SHIT TO ME...but yoongi....OH HELL NAWWW I AINT HAVING IT!" As soon as jimin said that, jim threw a punch at jimin...

I had to help him...i had to be useful for once....i wont let him get hurt....

In the moment, i caught jims punch and twisted his arm. Grabbing the fork that fell off the table, i stabbed his arm and he pulled back his arm and screamed out in pain.

There was so much anger and sadness and....then there was slight joy at what i did to jim. Ive been wanting to hurt him for a while....just all these damn emotions. But one of the biggest one there....was pain..

Not physical pain....but emotional mental pain...

Especially when i saw taehyung standing there at the icecream shop door listening to the whole argument.....

"I-is it true......" He choked out through his tears. I could see his fist clench.

He didnt even look at mia and jim.... He just stared straight into my soul. And honestly, it was making me very uncomfortable...who wouldnt be uncomfortable in this situation?

I mean here we have a girlfriend cheating on a boyfriend with a bully that picks on your friend. How would you feel if that happened to you?

.....You would be devastated....

And thats exactly how taehyung looked at the moment.

I opened my mouth,but no sound came out....

And taehyung, tired of being humiliated, ran away....even though he said some pretty bad shit to me, i still couldnt let him be alone at a time like this. So i ran after him.

And guess who was following.....

Mia.....

----------

I SENSE SOME MORE DRAMA WOOOO!!!