MR MYSTERIOUS

"why are you crying" a deep voice asked me.

I just stared at his eyes. His skin. His lips...perfect

"so..are you gunna answer me?"

"h-huh!" i said snapping out. He smirked

"wow. We just met and your already checking me out" he arrogantly said. This ticked me off and i completely forgot about tae. Standing up quickly, i glared at him.

" i am not!" i said like a child.

"im just joking," he chuckled "so whats your name?"

"m-my name is jungkook"i stuttered

"sup. My name is yoongi" he reached out his hand and i grab it. As he pulls me up he grins a little.

"are you feeling better now?"he asks.

"meh...." i start to stare at the floor and shuffle my feet around.

"oh well..whatever it is, just sleep and eat and you'll feel better" he half smiled and went back to playing the piano

....hes a completely different person from when i first saw him....

Still a little on the quiet side, but a nice kinda quiet.

I think I've made a new friend.

---at class---

All the way in the back was where i sat. UGH. Taehyung just happens to be in my same class......

Just my luck...

And i could feel his eyes burning a hole in my back, but i dared not to turn around. Instead, i just continued to look out the window. I really hate him.....but i still love him, and i have no damn idea why....

i sighed...why must my life be like this.

A loud slam was heard on my desk and i quickly looked up to see the teacher staring down at me.

"Mr jeon, would you care to answer the algebra question on the board?" he said as he pointed towards the chalk board. I started to hear people snickering, and that got me slightly annoyed.

"No. Actually, i dont care enough to answer the question." i said getting up from my seat" excuse me" and i left the class.

The whole time, i could feel taehyung staring at me.

whoops. oh well..

As i was leaving the classroom, i bumped into someone.

"ooof." i said as soon as my but hit the floor" Im sorry, i wasn't looking where i was going" my voice trailed off. It was just jimin. oh man... i haven't seen him since i found out who was bullying him....

"oh hi jungkook...." he said softly.

"hey...look...im sorry about the way i reacted when you told me about taehyungs girlfriend... i just didnt want anyone hurting you. your my friend and thats what friends do." i looked at him.

"oh...its ok kookie.. you dont have to be sorry. im actually very thankful...even though the bullying has gotten worse.." he looked away from me, then stared at the floor. my mouth dropped open. "i-im sorry..."

"theres nothing to be sorry for... people like me deserve things like this..." i quickly grabbed his shoulders.

"Jimin.. it doesn't matter if other people dont like you... your an amazing person, and you really deserve the best.. just because people are assholes doesn't mean that you deserve it." he started to tear up.

" thank you kookie... it means a lot to me..." i grabbed his hand. "Now, lets go get ice cream with my new friend."

"your new friend?" he questioned and cocked his head to the side." yea. hes some quiet boy from the music room. he helped me when i was crying." i said.

"huh? im really confused right now.." he scratched his head.

"dont worry, when you meet him you'll know." i said and smiled widely. "LETS GOOOO" i excitedly said as i dragged him into the lunchroom.

--lunchroom--

"LOOK!! there he is" i pointed across the cafeteria at yoongi and we walked over to him. As soon as all three of us were together, they just started awkwardly staring at each other. I cleared my throat.

" ahhheemmmmm" i stood in the middle of them" jimin meet yoongi. yoongi meet jimin." i hyperly said" now shake hands" they didn't do as i said.. instead they just continued to stare at each other before smiling and hugging each other.

"what.." i stared

" hello chimchim." yoongi said while smirking." hey lazy ass" jimin said smiling

whats going on......

do they know eachother?..

wut.