more then friends?

*ding dong the dongy dingy bell*

The bell rang once more to signal that class was over....it also meant that i would have to go meet taehyung on the roof. I opened the note and reread it.

Meet me on the roof

I gulped and wiped my sweaty hands and on my jeans before folding up the note and shoving it into the back pocket of my jeans.

What could he want to talk about?
Knowing him, he would want to talk about what happened with mia...and probably my confession... I sighed.

Standing up from my seat, i made my way to the front of the class and left.
I had to push through so many people because the hallways were packed, but after a few minutes i finally reached the staircase that lead up to the roof.

And i hesitated before taking the first step on the staircase...

The one that would probably lead to my own doom.

----roof----

The breeze up here was really nice, but you know what was nicer? Taehyungs butt. He was looking down from the roof with his hands resting on the railing, leaving his whooollee backside exposed to me.

I inwardly giggled before shaking my head and mentally slapping my self. He must've sensed my presence or something because he turned around.

His eyes widened like he was suprised to see me....he was the one who told me to come up here in the first place

-_-

"H-hi taehyung" i nervously smiled. I didnt get any reply.. Oh jeez...i could tell this was going to be awkward..

"How are you d-doing these days" i started to play with my sleeved hands and look down because there was,once again, no reply. Instead there was one step foward.

And another

And a third one.

All theese steps continued until i felt him standing in front of me. My head slowly looked up at taehyung. Even though he hurt me that day, my feelings were still as strong as they were before. I stared at his brown eyes and he stared back into mine.

Being under his gaze felt a bit uncomfortable so i started to drop my head back down and play with my feet,

But i was stopped by taehyung.

He grabbed my chin and tilted my head upwards. My eyes widened and im sure that i was blushing because i noticed how close he was.

Why am i blushing? Why am i feeling like this? He made it clear how he felt about me....

And the way he feels about me is not the way i feel about him. I shouldnt feel this way

But i cant help it... Im an idiot hopelessly in love with taehyung..

My thoughts were interupted when i felt taehyung other arm snake around my waist. He pushed my body tightly against his body and held me in place as he moved closer to my face.

Closer

And closer

Until i could feel taehyungs breath on my own lips. At this point i quickly shut my eyes because i knew what was coming.and soon enough the gap inbetween our faces was sealed shut closed. My heart was hammering against my chest, and maybe he could feel it, considering how close our bodies are right now.

the sensation was strange...

Lips on lips... It was the first time i felt something like this...i welcomed it..

I wanted more...

Ignoring my natural shy instinct to pull away,I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer and ran my fingers through his soft hair and tugged it softly causing him to moan slightly into the kiss. His small moan was complete music to my ears and i felt a sharp wave of arousal rush through me. i dont even know how i knew this, but i did. I slowly entered his mouth with my tongue and explored every inch of his sweet mouth, this was too good for me.

But my small moment of dominance was over just as quickly as it started. Taehyung backed me up into the wall on the roof, and his hand slipped under my shirt and began to tease my nipples causing me to moan louder than he did.

I quickly pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily. And All of a sudden i felt extremely embarrassed, so i let my arms come up to my face and cover my eyes.

Would he see me different now that hes witnessed this inexperienced vulnerable side of me?

(Like this, but just imagine its jungkook and hes blushing and heavily breathing. Awwww hes so cute)

stopping me from overthinking, all i could hear was tae say, with a deep voice,

"make me forget her"

ok so this is where i need help. Should there be a smut scene between them, or should jungkook feel used and reject taehyung.
The first one would result in them becoming a couple very quickly, but the second option would cause a little bit more drama before the smut scene and before they get together. Then taehyung would be more considerate to jungkooks feelings... And maybe taehyung could find out that hes hella gay for kookie. If you guys could help me by telling me which one you want.

First option

Second option

                        Baiii❤❤(^v^)