Inseperable ~Chapter 39~

I ended up staying the whole night at George's house. It was pretty fun, all except for his little brother bothering us all night.
The following morning I wake up and sneak quietly into George's bedroom and I softly moved into his bed next to him and pecked him on the lips. "Good Morning Babe." I say quietly but with a smile.
He squints and has a grin. "Good Morning My Love."
"You wanna go out for breakfast? I will pay." I say happily
George yawns, "No Babe, I will Pay. Because I love you so much and You should save your money."
"Okay. Fine. But can we stay here for a little bit?" I say flirtatious "I wanna cuddle"
George giggles.
"Okay Babe."
I smile and wrap my arms around George and rest my head on his bare warm chest. He puts his arm on my shoulder and strokes my hair.
"Sam.. Have I ever told you you're Amazing?" He says happily.
"Yeah. A lot. But I don't think I'm amazing. No one barely cares anyway."
He frowns.
"Come on babe you know that's not true. Don't say that. Just look at what you've done for people. You've tried to get me and Chrissy back together because you knew we were upset. You listened and kept every secret I had. Same to all of your friends."
I sigh. "Yeah I guess so."
George flips onto his side facing me and kisses me.

There it is. The sparks. The magic. The love.
I could never let a guy like him go. He's the only reason I'm happy right now.

After a few minutes, me and George decide to go downstairs and eat breakfast. As we come downstairs George's brother comes up to us jumping up and down and just filled with happiness.
"GEO GEO GUESS WHAT?!" He screams excitedly.
"What?..." He says scared.
"MOM GOT US 4 TICKETS FOR DISNEY! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS INVITED TOO!"
We both look at each other in shock.
"When do we Leave?" I say happily.
"Tuesday Morning." He says beginning to calm down.

This was beyond amazing. No one has offered me this big of a oppurtunity. I think this trip would give me a perfect time to get to know George more before I graduate.
Speaking of graduation. It makes me sad to think me and George are a year apart. That means One year away from the boy I've grown to care about most.

*****
As me and George eat breakfast, George turns over to me.
"You excited for Disney?" He says happily.
"Yes. Thank you so much for sharing this ticket with me. I love you." I say smiling
"I love you More!" He says grabbing me and hugging me tight, making us both fall off our chairs and on the hardwood floor.
I laugh playfully. "Geo!"
George pouts and pokes my stomach. "Hey! Only my brother calls me that!"
"Oh really Hm? Fine I guess you don't wanna kiss."
"Okay Okay! Fine Babe."
I smile "Turn that frown upside down!"
Then still on the floor I lay flat on my belly and crawl over to George and kiss him. He brushes my hair out of my face and smiles.
"You're so beautiful"
I smirk. "No... I'm not"
He makes a sad face.
"Yes! It's not just the outside. It's your heart."
I give him a half smile. "Yeah I guess. But you have more of a kind heart than me."
He looks at me, and touches his nose to mine.

Damn his eyes are so pretty

Then he quickly looks to the side where his jacket was on the floor and pulls out a box. It held a charm bracelet that was gold and said; 'I love you. Your beauty and your Kindess. Forever and always'
He hands it to me saying;
"This is meant for you more than it was Chrissy. Because you love me far more than her."
I smile and he puts the bracelet on me.
"I'm so sorry that Chrissy had to do that to you that way last month.. You didn't deserve that. You deserve to feel like your worth something."
He sighs and smiles
"I got you for that Baby."
"Forver?" I say Promising.
"And always." He says back.