Back To School ~Chapter 10~

Finally. After 2 extra days off of school due to Snow, I get to go back. I really miss James. Also, my friends.. I can't wait to tell them what happened... But I really wanna see James.. I need to tell him I am sorry.

I walk slowly down my stairs into the kitchen and sit and wait to go to the Bus. But suddenly as I am about to leave I get a message from James;

"I need to talk To You at school. Meet me in the cafe at 7:48am xx"

I think I probably know what it is... But I don't know...
***
Meanwhile, as I enter school, I already see James sitting and waiting for me in the cafe. "well.." I say to myself "here goes nothing."
When I walked in the cafe James stood up,
"Hey Sam. How was your holiday?" He said staring into my eyes
"Good and Bad. What about you?"
I say smiling
"Great! Now, Sam.. Listen what I wanted to talk about..."

I sat down and sat close to James...
"Go on I'm listening.."

"Okay, well.. Sam.. I love you ok. You make me happy everytime I see you. I cannot stop looking at you once I start looking at you. I don't care if you don't love me-" I stopped him.

I pulled closer to him,
And Kissed him quickly so no one could see.
"I do love you!! Your one of the reasons I'm happy!"
James blushed.
"But uh, the thing is... I don't know what to do... I still have a girlfriend and she doesn't know one thing about you. And I wanna break up with her...but I don't know how."

The thought rushed through my mind;
Girlfriend

"James I know. That was why I was so scared to tell you I love you. But now I have so...But how come before you knew you said you didn't like me?"
James grinned.
"Because my friends would Judge me. But now I don't give a shit. I love you."

He pulled me into his arms and hugged me so very tight.
"I'll wait for you... I promise...We just need time... To know each other more"
I smile. "Yes..."

After that we both walked to class together, nearly wanting to hold hands. As I was walking I thought: Wow... He is so amazing.

James POV:
I walked with Samantha to class.. I looked up at her, and Thought, why is she so perfect? I wish I could hold her hand... But I am so shy...
But I will hold her hand. Soon.
She will be mine...