Girls Day ~Chapter 26~

When we arrive at the mall Drina tells me she will buy anything for me.

To be honest I don't know why I deserve this. But I guess I can't pass by this offer.

The first thing me and Drina do is try on dresses at Debs.

I tried on a Mint sparkly flowing dress. Drina tried on a Red poofy dress.

"You look amazing!" Drina says coming out of the fitting room.

I smile. "Thanks. I think this would be great for Prom."

Drina thinks for a minute. "I can buy it for you!" She says willingly

My eyes widened. "Really??"

She nods "Anything for You. C'mon you do live with us, I should treat you like me sister!" She says smiling.

****

After we hit 5 stores We already had 10 bags from Forever 21,Brandy Mellville,Journeys,Converse,Abrocombie, and Hot Topic.

As we sit down in the food court with Starbucks, I hug Drina.

"Thanks so Much for today I really appreciate it."

She smiles "No problem!"

Then we enjoy our Starbucks in quiet.

Then suddenly we see James, and his friends walking toward the food court. I look up quickly.

"He-He's here?" I say to myself.

James walks over to us

"What are you guys doing here?" He says cautiously.

Drina stands up.

"I took Samantha Shopping"

He grins "Oh...Cool."

And I just sit there.... In silence.

I had so many thoughts in my head. I was so worried if I was gonna lose him.

James POV;

I'm so scared to even look at Samantha. I wanna talk to her again. But I don't think I'm ready.. But I'm going to have to talk to her sooner or later. Or she will hate me.

So I go ahead and I ask if I can talk to her;

"Hey Dri, I was wondering if I could walk around the mall with Sam for a bit and talk to her."

Dri nodded. "Sure."

As we begin walking I say "Look,Sam...I'm sorry about Friday. It wasn't your fault, It was Josh. I had no intention to be mad at you."

I look at him. "It's okay. I shouldn't have been mad at you either."

"So...Can we pick up where we left off? I can't go without talking to you." She says reaching for my hand. Then pulls my other hand and puts it around her neck and pull me in for a kiss. Now can Then whispers "Yes." My ear.

We both smile and say "I Love You in unison. "Now can we go home? I wanna cuddle with you." I say blushing

She giggles "Mhm. Yes."

****