Night Out ~Chapter 41~

That night I prepared for me and George's dinner date. I wore a black lace dress, and strapped sandals. As I finished off my makeup and hair, I walked into the other room and sat down next to George's little brother. Daniel.

"Hi!" He says happily.
"Hello there! You're George's little brother right?" I say sweetly.
He nods "Yup!!"
I laugh. "Is George ready yet?"
He smiles looking over in the mirror reflecting on the bathroom.
"Almost!"

I smile as I see George come around the corner and grabs me by my hand and lightly picks me up off my feet, and kisses me on the cheek; "Are you ready?" He says sweetly.
I smile and interlock my arm with his then we walk out the door and head to the elevator.

As we leave the elevator we head to this little cafe In our hotel. It was the fanciest cafe I've ever seen. When we find our table George pulls out the chair for me so I can sit down.

"Wow. A gentleman." I say smiling.
"Yup. I've realized Your more than my best friend now. Your my girlfriend. So I gotta start being nicer to you." He says happily.
"You were already nice to me George!"
He shrugs and looks down at the table. "I know. But, not as nice as I'm going to be now."

I reach for his hand and hold it in mine. "Well it doesn't matter. Either way I still love you. It doesn't matter how nice you were when we were best friends or now. It's your kind heart that counts."
He smiles and lifts his head up off the table. "I can't believe how much has changed since we met at the camp at the beginning of this school year. We became so close, And I never realized you liked me, until you told me. I never knew all those things you said. But when I found out, I was surprised I didn't know how to react to it, and all those times id 'pretend' to kiss you... Yeah all those times I've been thinking what if I actually did kiss you? Never mind all those dirty jokes I've made, I only did those to make you laugh."
I look at him in surprise. "Wow.. I never knew you felt that way."
He nods and looks behind us to see our food coming and he Turns around in excitement. "FOOD!" He says loudly.

I laugh. "That's their food George."
He frowns with a puppy dog face "Damn it!"
But then another waiter comes around behind us and this time, it was actually our food, and they set the food on the table and we begin eating.
For dinner I have a Baked Chicken And vegetables, and George has a Hamburger and French fries. His favorite.
******
As desert and dinner past, it was already 11:25 and it was time for the cafe to close soon. So then, me and George got up and we left the cafe.
When we got back into the elevator, I looked up at George and smiled. "Thank you for tonight baby. I love you." I say sweetly.
He smiles back.
"I love you more Baby." Then he reaches down to me and pulls me in for a kiss. I close my eyes and throw my arms over his shoulder. As the kiss was about to intensify, the elevator opens. Two girls were standing there waiting..
They were familiar.

Bailey and Isla..