Hunter's Daughter Part 2

Today was freshmen orientation, and let's just senior year did not go as you wanted it to. First you had to break up with your boyfriend Liam Dunbar and just a few weeks ago your mother died trying to kill a werewolf. You had went on a few date since you broke up with Liam trying to move on but you just couldn't. Liam always would try to get you to talk to him or take you back at school. Always texting you but as much as it hurt you, you had to ignore him.  You didn't really blame the werewolf who killed your mother since he was just fighting to stay alive. You told your mom how werwolves where different then she thought but she didn't listen. You wanted her back but you knew you couldn't do that. Your dad didn't know your mom was a hunter so he thought a mountain lion or something attacked her.

   Now you're just trying to find some happiness again. Something that would bring you joy again. You lost your mother and a part of your father who died along with and the boy you love in such a short time. Just hoping college would make you forget all the bad things in your life and help you focus on good things.

    Liam on the other hand was just trying to get you back. The only good thing he could think of in his life. Ever since you left he was having control issues and trouble focusing all he could of was you. He found out where you applied to colleges from Lydia and applied only too those. Luckily for him he got into the same one you chose to go to. He found out by your mother from Lydia too. He knew you were probably devastated, and he never ever wanted your mother to die. All he ever wished for was to be with you but not because your mother died. Scott nor him could never find out who the werewolf was that killed her.

Liam smiles as he spots you at freshmen orientation.

"Y/N!" He yells running towards you

He watches as you turn around looking at him shocked.

"Liam?" You question as he makes it to you

He instantly wraps you in a hug. Sniffing your familiar happy to finally hug you.

"What are you doing here?" You ask as you guys pull back

"I go to school here." answers Liam

"Oh..me too." You say

"I'm sorry about your loss." says Liam

"Thanks." You say softly

"And I know, I might be rushing things. But I still love you. I know you probably need some time but I just needed you-" starts Liam before you cut him off by kissing him passionately your hands on his cheeks

  Liam takes a second to respond shocked but when he does he feels a thousand fireworks. He smiles into the kiss as he wraps his arms around your waist.

"I love you too." You say smiling at him

  Even though you knew your mother wouldn't approve you didn't care. Liam made you happy and right now you need some joy in your life.

Liam smiles grows before he kisses you again.

Your mother watches you from above smiling a bit.

"Maybe I was wrong about that werewolf." She says