Lydia Martin + Stefan Salvatore

You currently sit in the passenger seat of your best friend, Lydia Martin's car

You currently sit in the passenger seat of your best friend, Lydia Martin's car. You both just got back from summer break. While Lydia was on the sandy beaches of Hawaii for summer break,  you were visiting your dad in Mystic Falls, Virginia. Before you thought of the place as boring and small that was until you got turned into a vampire by the one and only Damon Salvatore. At first, you were confused when you woke in transition since a strange boy was next to you and you felt weird. It turned out the boy was Stefan Salvatore the brother of who turned you. He helped you that summer with the whole vampirism thing, he even got you a nice daylight ring. Thinking of the ring you look down at smiling catching Lydia's attention.

"So...who gave you that ring?" asks Lydia

"Oh, um...just this guy." I answer

She nor anybody in Beacon Hills know that you are a vampire now.

"A hot guy?" questions Lydia as she parks her car in the school parking lot

"Um...yeah he was pretty hot." You answer blushing a bit thinking of Stefan as you get out of Lydia's car

As you get out you spot a tall familiar person leaning against a very familiar red Porsche.

"Hey, Lydia I'll meet you inside." You say

She looks at you confused but nods her head anyway before heading inside. You smile as you walk towards the red car.

"Yes, I know this is her school. Damon, I got to go." You hear him say as he notices you

You walk up to him.

"Didn't expect to see you here." You say

"Yeah well...I thought I could use a change of scenery." says Stefan giving you a nervous smile and you nod

"Plus I wanted to get to know more about you since I have developed some feelings towards you." adds Stefan looking at you nervous

"Well, then I guess it's good your here because I was a little upset I would never see you again since I have developed some as well." You say smiling at Stefan before you drag him inside not wanting to be late on your first day back.