The Hotter Alpha-Theo Raeken

Theo Raeken smirks as he sees Y/N coming down the hall.

Y/N Y/L/N, Beacon Hill's other Alpha, the hotter alpha according to Theo, werewolf and in fact hates Scott McCall's pack. They were always causing trouble in the area. Like bringing the Alpha pack to town. Y/N blamed them for the two death of your pack members. The Apha pack killed them after Scott tried to recruits them to help him. Y/N has a very fiery and sassy personality. Y/N would be at times hot headed and a bit reckless if rage took over her, but she makes no mistakes when it came to her pack. The second the ghost rides came, she got them all out of town.

Theo Raeken has had his eye on the girl for a quite some time. He found her sometimes rude personality super hot. Along with her being a alpha werewolf. He grabs her arm as she starts to walk past him.

"Hey, Y/N." he says smirking at you

"What do you want, Raeken?" Y/N asks rolling her eyes at the boy

He chuckles slightly at her finding her rather rude personality sexy.

"I want to go on a date with you." He answers smirking

"I'm sure you do." Y/N smirks before walking away

Theo watches Y/N walk away a bit shocked. He didn't expect her to reject him. Theo expected a yes from the stunning, strong Alpha.

Maybe she's just playing hard to get Theo thinks after some thought he decided that is most definitely something Y/N would do

Theo walks out of class his normal smirk plastered on his face until he sees Y/N....with Liam. He watches as Liam's back is against his locker. Y/N's hand on Liam's chest as she leans close to Liam. He growls a bit watching them. Obviously, Y/N hears this. She looks over and gives Theo a smirk, before returning to Liam. Now he knows she is playing hard to get. She's obviously just using Liam to make him jealous. He knows for a fact Y/N is not into Liam. He overheard her calling him Scott's little mindless minion.

"You know, it's kinda hot how nervous you are." whispers Y/N into Liam's ear, her lips brushing against his ear

This action causing Theo's jealously to intensify. The stench of anger and jealous radiating off of him.

"T-t-thanks." says Liam nervously as Y/N places a kiss on Liam's jaw

"I'll see you later, cutie." Y/N says moving away from Liam and heading down the hall with Theo looking after her

Theo watches as she spends a wink to him before disappearing around the corner.

Oh, I'm so going to win this. Theo thinks angrily stomping down the hall

The day Theo stands next to Brittany, some random girl, who conveniently has a locker across from Y/N. He watches as Y/N struts up to her locker not noticing him yet.

"Hey, Brittany, you look very hot today." says Theo smirking at Brittany while keeping an eye out for Y/N's reaction

He notices she glances over to them a blank look on her face. But he smell her chemosignals that smell of curiosity and a small amount of jealous. That when he decides to kick it up a little. He crashes his lips on Brittany's. And once he pulls back, he looks over to Y/N who doesn't look that happy. He can smell her anger and jealous.

"Your move, princess." He whispers

He watches as she thinks for a second then suddenly a smirk appears on her.

This can't be good. He thinks suddenly as he sees her strut off down the hall

Theo walks past the locker room to see a smirking Y/N exit.

"I think I won." Y/N smirks at Theo before strutting away from her

He looks after her confused but then he sees a nervous Liam exiting the locker room. His hair a total mess and a blush very evident on his cheeks. That's when it clicks, he growls as he heads off down the hall.

He runs after you to see you about to head in class when he grabs Y/N arm and drags her into the janitor's closet. His jealousy and anger getting the best of him. He quickly pins Y/N's back to a wall. He lets out a small growl as he smells Liam's on her. He buries his head into the side of Y/N's neck before kissing it lustful.

"Aww...Is the poor baby chimera jealous?" taunts Y/N causing Theo to snap his head up to stare into Y/N's eyes

He lets out a small growl.

"You know you're super sexy when you're jealous." Y/N says

The smell of lust coming from her. Theo kisses her roughly and she returns the kiss just as rough.

"Did you sleep with Liam?" He asks pull back

She rolls her eyes at this.

"No, we just made out." answers Y/N

"Good." says Theo before kissing Y/N again

This he grabs Y/N's legs and wraps them around his waist.

"Now will you go out with me?" asks Theo as he trials kisses down Y/N's neck

"Sure, Raeken." answers Y/N as she tangled her fingers in Theo's hair

He smiles as he continues to kiss Y/N.

"That's the best thing I have heard all day." He says looking into her eyes

She softly smile at him before she quickly pecks his lips.

"Me too." She says smiling at him causing Theo's smile to grow

He got his dream girl.

------------------------------------------------------
I'm ready for summer break already