27

Jimin pov

We all surrounded Areum's house. It wasnt a lot of body guards but I think my and Taehyung can take them out. I can see Areum and Suzy through a window and it looks like their having an conversation. The body guards took Suzy away from Areum and left the room. I couldn't see them anymore.

"Let's just take them out already, you seen how Jungkook was all bruised" Taehyung told me. "C'mon Jungkook can heal" I told him. We slowly walked behind the one guard, I slowly pushed my claw in his back and ripped my hand down his spine.

-

Suzy pov

Me and Jungkook were placed by Areum on the floor like dolls. Jungkook was wearing an all black suit and I was wearing a white dress with no shoes. This feels so familiar. Jungkook didn't move or his eyes weren't open. "Yah what did you do to Jungkook!" I yelled. She didn't say anything but smiled. "Their coming" she said.

"JUNGKOOK SUZY" I heard. "I'm in here!" I yelled but the Areum looked at me then I felt pain in my chest making me unable to breath

The door was burst open and I seen Taehyung , Jimin, Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi. "Let them go!" Namjoon yelled. "Oh no, Jungkook promised me that he'll spend the rest of his life with me" she smirked. "Then what about Suzy" Yoongi said. They all looked at Yoongi in disbelief.

"What Jungkook the dumb one said he'll spend the rest of his life with her!" He told them. They all ignored Yoongi and went back to Areum.

"Suzy did nothing to you!" Jimin yelled. "Oh but she knows you guys are Demons" Areum said. "You kept it a secret all along" she pointed to Taehyung, Hoseok and jimin. Namjoon looked at Jimin. "I'll explain later" Jimin said.

"Yah what happened to Jungkook?" Said Hoseok. "Why isn't he moving?!" Seokjin worried. "You little-" they all ran towards Areum. Areum grabbed me and put her hand over my neck. "Come any closer and I'll stab her!" she yelled pulling out a big knife. A tear dropped from my eyes. "J-Jimin!" I yelled. He looked worried and mad.

"Dont do it" Taehyung whispered. "Sorry, I dont keep promises" she smirked. I felt the knife go inside my chest and into my lung. "AHHH!" I yelled. She pushed my and I fell to the ground. "SUZY!" I heard.

-

Jimin pov

My heart dropped as Areum pushed the knife into Suzy's chest. "SUZY" I yelled. I ran to her and grabbed her. Namjoon followed. "Jimin the only thing to do is..." Namjoon paused. "N-No I can't turn her into a demon she's a human Namjoon. She w-" "JIMIN LISTEN TO ME, you have to. Dont let her die, you love her to much!" he yelled. Tears dropped from my face. "Ok ok!" I told them.

I watched as the rest kill Areum and Jungkook was unconscious . I looked back at Suzy. " Gosh she's gonna hate me"

I stuck my fangs into her neck. Her blood was so, so sweet. "Jimin stop! Stop it" Namjoon pushed me away. I couldn't help it. It's so good. "Seokjin help!" I heard Namjoon say. I tried getting to her but Seokjin picked up Suzy and took her out the room.

Namjoon punched me and punched me. When I was back to normal he kept punching me. "Alright stop!" I yelled pushing Namjoon off me.

I stood up going to Jungkook. "Jungkook wake up!" I slapped him. He woke up and looked at me. "What happened?" he asked. I helped him up and he looked at Areum's body. "She's dead?!" he yelled. "All thanks to them" I pointed to Taehyung , Yoongi, and Hoseok.

Jungkook smiled. "But where's Suzy?" he asked. I looked down. "She might be dead" Namjoon said. "Oh dude, I'm sorry" he patted my back. I sighed looked at him. "It's alright"