dream

"Mom! I'm home" i yelled. I slammed the door and ran upstairs. I put on my sweat pants and long blue shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and ran down stairs. I opened the fridge.

"Wheres my ice cream?" i asked. "Maybe if you put your glasses on you'll find it, dinners almost ready so eat it after" she said. I closed the fridge and ran upstairs.

I looked out my window. Good thing i made it home on time. I laid on my bed and sighed. Why can't my mom just let me stay home until this storm is over?
I looked around my room. Every one that came over to my house said my room looks aesthetic, especially in the dark.

"Suzy food is ready!" my mom yelled. I hurried down the stairs and sat at the table. We were having steak and rice. I smiled. "My favorite" i said.

My mom was looking at me the whole time. "Um, yes?" i asked putting my fork down. "So.. How's school ?" she asked. I nodded. "It's cool, l'm failing in every class" i lied. Her eyes widened. I chuckled. "Just kidding" i said. Her expression change and she shook her head. I picked up my fork and kept eating. After i was done i got up and walked up stairs.

_

I got off the bus and walked to my home room. I sat down in my seat and listened to music. The boy that sat by me yesterday wasn't here. I looked out the window and saw students running into the school because of the weather.

The teacher came in and handed us our test we took last month. I got an A on it. I put it in my bag and laid my head on the desk.

I felt someone sit next to me. It was Jimin. I dont know why i was so tired. My eyes closed and i couldn't open them.

Dream

i walked up the stairs slowly. The whole house was dark. I walked towards a door but stopped. Something felt wrong, i didnt want to open the door but i was curious. I put my hand on the door knob. The air around me started to get smaller every time i turned the knob. I opened the door and saw nothing. I got scared for no reason. I closed the door behind me and sighed. I walked towards this mirror and looked myself in it. I was wearing an all white gown, my brown hair going all the way to my back.

A pair of arms covered my waist. I gasp. They were so warm. It was jimin. His grey hair. But his eyes, they were blue then they turned red then purple. What was wrong with him?

"Ive been craving you, Lee Suzy" he said. My skin got pale , my arms got weaker, and i didnt want to stand any more. He put his hand on my neck and tilt it the other side. He kissed my neck then put his mouth over it

Dream over

"Aah!" i flinched. I sat up and touched my neck and looked at my clothes. I looked around me. I wasn't in that dark room any more. Every one was staring at me, even Jimin.

"Ummm, c-can i go use the restroom please!" i raised my hand. The teacher nodded. I put my hand over my forehead and walked out the class.

I walked in the hallway. That was a weird dream especially with jimin in it!

"Yah yah yah" i heard a deep voice behind me. I turned around. There were three boys. "Yes" i asked. They all looked at me. "What's your name?" one guy took off his hood. It was the boy that was in my class yesterday. Throwing papers at me

"Suzy" i said. He got closer to me. "I'm Kim Taehyung, this is Suga, and this is Hoseok" he said. "Um ok" i said. "We want to be your friends, you look like the type to have none anyways" Suga said. I looked at him with hate in my eyes.

"It's more of us, but you'll meet them later, bye Suzy" said Taehyung. They all turned around and left. I shook my head. "Weird"

I entered the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I dont know what was wrong with me, I'm starting to get tired, I'm getting cold, and my attitude is changing.