I meet him

I walked slowly in the classroom sitting down in my chair. I put my head down on my desk waiting for the teacher to come. Ever since I broke up with him I've been feeling down.

I felt someone sit besides me. Now it was more warm. I sat up and seen a boy with grey hair and smooth skin. He looked at me, he had hazel eyes.

"I'm Jimin" he said putting his hand out. "I'm Suzy" i said putting my hand in a fist and hitting it with his wide hand. He looked at me wierdly then looked to the front. What? That's how i am.

Few minutes later the class ended and i went to my locker. "Oh my gosh he's so handsome!" I heard a girl say. I looked behind me and seen three girl's  fan girling.

I looked down the hall to see seven boy's. They are attractive but who cares? all i cared about was getting out of this stupid place.

I walked to my next class and sat at the back. I looked out the window. The weather has been crazy since last week. How am i going to get home now?

More student's came in but they looked familiar. The three of them sat in the back behind me.  Oh brother, they look like trouble maker's. The teacher quickly started teaching because we only had an hour of class. I felt a paper hit my head. I turned around and saw the three boys. One of them had a hoodie on, the other had his head down, and the other one.. I seen before.

I took the paper and opened it.

' Hi '

I looked at the crumbled paper. What the heck,  Were they trying to hit on me?

Soon the class was over and it was lunch. I walked to the library and sat down. This is where i eat my lunch. It's so quiet.

I started reading.

"Yah!" i heard a voice. "Shh, shut up ass hole your gonna get us caught!" they were whispering. I stood up and slowly followed the voices. I looked to the right and seen a door close. I was curious but not that curious. I decided to ignore it and walked out the library.