18

Jimin pov

Jungkook wasn't  at school today. I bet he was with Lina. Taehyung, Hoseok and Namjoon weren't either, I bet they over slept. It was only me, Jin, and Yoongi.

I met them at the lunch table. Suzy sat by her friend outside. I can feel something was wrong. "Do you know what happened to Suzy?" Jin asked. "No, I dont" I told him. I looked at her, she looked nervous or scared of something. She knew I was staring at her, she just didn't want to give contact.

-

Suzy pov

I just got out of the bathroom and I flinched back when Jimin came in front of me. "Why are you avoiding me?" he asked. I can tell he was angry. "I-I'm not avoiding you" I told him. "Why aren't you talking to me anymore?" he asked. "I dont know" I put my head down.

I dont want to tell him. "Is there something you need to tell me?" he said. "Is there something you need to tell me?" I asked. His eyes widened. I walked away from him.

He pulled my hand making look at him. "What do you mean by that?" he asked. "You tell me"

-

Jungkook pov

  I was waiting for Lina to wake up. She's been sleep since and it's already three o clock. I got out of my bed and went down stairs. "Oh prince you are awake. How is your friend doing?" Ms. Chu asked. "She's doing great because of you, and please dont call me Prince I'm not my eleven self any more" I chuckled. She smiled. "It's just so catchy now, I'll go make breakfast" she walked away. "No it's ok. I'm not hungry" I nodded. She smiled going to the kitchen.

"Jungkook?" it was Lina. She's awake. "Oh hi" I ran up the stairs. She smiled. "Hey, um wheres your bathroom?" she asked. "I have one in my room" I told her. She look at me with confusion and went back inside. "Wow. This is nice. I never had a bathroom in my room, well ..... I never had a room" she whispered the last part. "What was that?" I asked. She shook her head. "Um nothing, I-I'll be going in now" she pointed to the bathroom. I laughed. She's so cute.

I looked at my phone and laid on my bed. My eyes widened. "SCHOOL" I yelled. "Prince- oh Jungkook school!" Ms. Chu ran in my room. "Oh it's to late now Ms. Chu" I got up putting on my uniform. "I'm sorry" she bowed. I sighed taking off what i had on.

"It's ok. No need to go to school now" I said putting back on my pajamas and laying in my bed. I'll just go tomorrow

-

Jimin pov

I looked at the bath water. "Why is she avoiding me?" I kept on thinking. I did nothing to her. I laid down in the hot liquid and closed my eyes. "What ever your doing Suzy, it's getting on my nerves, I have to go see her"

-

Suzy pov

  I was called down for dinner. "Suzy, how was it while I was gone" my mom smiled. "It was cool, I was safe" I told her sitting down. "I had fun" she said. I looked at her like I cared. "Wow that's nice" I told her. "And I was at a large hotel, and a beautiful beach" she closed her eyes imagining the scene. "I should of went" I pouted. My mom chuckled and started eating.

A few minutes I was finished. I put my dishes in the sink and went upstairs. I closed my door and laid on my bed. I got out my book and started reading. It was a scary book about a demon who fell in love with a human. As soon as I got this book yesterday and I'm almost done with it. The demon was a girl and the human was a boy.

I can hear my mom closing her door and going to sleep. It was 11:50 now so I should go to bed too. I turned off my light and when I was going to close my curtain on my window I seen a head looking inside. My heart dropped but then I realised it was Jimin.

I opened my window letting him climb in. "Are you crazy, my mom is here!" I whispered. "It's alright" he said. "I need to talk to you" he told me laying down on my bed. I sighed sitting on the edge. "Are you ok?" he asked me.

"Jimin, I'm fine" I told him. He sat besides me. "No your not. Something wrong and I know it" he told me. I looked down at my fingers. "J-Jimin..." I said. I can feel him staring at me. "I know what you are" I told him.

Everything went quiet. I can only hear my heart beat. "W-What?" he stuttered. "Your....a demon" I said.