19

Jimin pov

My heart flew as she said that. How did she know? And why mention it now?

I looked down at the floor. It gotten quiet. "Are you...afraid?" I asked her. I looked into her eyes. "No I'm not" she smiled. I manages to smiled. "Why didn't you tell me?" she hit my thigh. "When I was in middle school. I met a girl, she was smart, pretty, and funny. She would always smile at me and talk to me, I liked her. One day I went to her and we started talking and it just came out of my mouth, I'm a demon. At first she didn't believe me and she wanted proof, so I grabbed her hand and did my power on her. She got scared and got up. She said dont ever talk to me you evil person . It broke my heart for months" I told her. "And it still does"

I felt her arms come around me. "Dont worry, I wont hurt you. I except who you are, a little" she chuckled. I laughed looking at her. "Well, since your a demon......are the others too?" she asked. I nodded. "They are" I told her.

"Cool" she sighed. I laughed and ruffled her hair. "Your so cute" I told her. She shook her head. "Whelp! Time for you to go. I'll see you tomorrow!" she pushed me towards the window. "But wait, what power were you talking about?" she asked me. "I have different kinds" I told her. "Yeah, but the power you used on the girl. Can you do it to me?" she asked. "Are you sure you want to feel what I'm feeling?" I asked her. She nodded.

I sat her down on the bed and held her hand. "I'm gonna count to three, close your eyes. One....two.........three" as soon as I said that I started.

Suzy pov

   As soon as he said three it felt like my heart had been broken in pieces. I saw him playing with toys and next thing you know I seen him standing next to his dear father who was very pale. I seen his mother getting burnt in flames. I seem him in a hide out all alone crying and hitting himself with his hand. I seen him in front of a restaurant with a cup in his hand. Was he begging for money? Then I seen kids beating him up and him running towards the black tall house.

It all stopped and I opened my eyes. I didn't even realise I was crying. "Suzy I-" I wrapped my arms around him still crying. "I'm sorry Jimin" he wrapped his arms around me. "Dont be" he told me.

  Soon we parted and he stood up. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow" he told me. I smiled. "Ok" I watched as he climbed out the window. I closed it behind him watching him run off.

I can't believe anyone would say that to a kind soul like Jimin.