12

I decided to hang out with the boys at Namjoon's house. We watched TV and talked but I felt like there was something wrong.

I looked at everyone, it seemed to be fine. Yoongi , Jungkook, Seokjin were sleeping. Namjoon and Hoseok were on their phone. And Taehyung was watching TV .

"So are we spending a night?" asked Hoseok. Namjoon looked at everyone. He sighed. "Yeah sure" he got up. He went upstairs and Hoseok followed. I can here them talking.

"You sleep downstairs, there's only one bedroom and that's for me" Namjoon told Hoseok. "But you have a couch and a big bed in your room" Hoseok said.

Yoongi yawned sitting up. He started looking around. "Where did Namjoon go?" he asked. "He went to sleep. Him and Hoseok" I told him.

Yoongi got up and went up the stairs. I started watching TV but Seokjin kept on putting his feet on my lap and Taehyung kept snoring. I rolled my eyes heading up stairs.

I sat on Namjoon's bed. Hoseok was showering and Namjoon was putting on clothes. Yoongi was sleep on the bed.

It seemed like everyone forgot about our situation which was good but at the same time bad.

-

The next day I woke up besides Hoseok. I smelt a wonderful smell and got up. I went inside the kitchen . It might smell good but it didn't look good. "Jin, what the heck are you cooking?" I asked him. I watched as he cut open an pig.

"Looks good huh? I'm making something you will want more of" he smirked. He put oil in the pan and waited for a while. "Wait Jimin. What should be on the side?" he asked me.

"Umm some chicken" I told him. "Let's try to eat less meat ok" Seokjin said. I shrugged. "It's up to you" I said walking up the stairs. I went insides the bathroom and brushed my teeth with Taehyung's brush.

Namjoon came inside. "Oh hey Jimin" Namjoon turned on the shower and went out of the bathroom. I had to hurry before he comes back.

Suzy pov

I opened the door to school. Today felt like a weird day. "Suzy" I turned around. It was Jimin. "Oh hey Jimin. Finally early" I chuckled. He put an arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah. That's because I went over to Namjoon's house" Jimin told me. We walked inside class and sat at our seats.

The teacher came in with an new student. "Hello class this is Inseong (from KNK) our new student" the teacher smiled.

He was very attractive. I looked at Jimin who was looking at him in a weird way, like he didn't like him. I touched his lap and he looked at me. "Are you ok?" I asked him. He nodded. "I'm ok. It just feels a little weird" he told me.

I watched as Inseong sat besides Judy. Which made me fangirl inside.

Soon the bell rung and me and Judy talked about Inseong.

Every time I looked at Jimin he was looking at Inseong. Sometimes they made contact but Inseong would always look away first.

I walked towards Jimin. "Jimin. Are you ok? I'm looking at you and you keep looking at Inseong in a mean way" I told him. He sighed. "I just feel like he's evil or something" he told me still looking at Inseong. "Well, how can you feel that?" I asked him.

He looked at me. "I Umm, I dont know I just feel it" he got up and walked away. He went towards his friends. I looked at Judy and shrugged. I walked back over to her. "He really is acting strange" she told me.

Jimin pov

"Are you sure?" Namjoon asked. "Yes I'm sure, you said Areum had a crew right and she is coming for us. He's apart of the crew" I told them.

"Jimin he's just new" said Seokjin. "Yeah. Why would a new student come when it's almost the end of the school year. And this is the last grading period" I told them. They all were quiet.

The bell rung. "Look Jimin. We'll talk about it over at my place ok" he told me. "There is something about him" I shook my head. I walked out of the cafeteria and into my classroom.