First fight/ Apex nordan

Nordan: "I'm back!" Nordan yelled while coming in the house with food. He looked at me confused. "Why are you here babe?" He asked. "Do you know what day it is?" I asked pissed. "The 3rd why?" He asked while walking to me. I stepped back a little. He looked at me confused again. "July the 3rd. Do you remember?" I asked. "Babe what? I don't remember." He said. "You missed my big dance!" I yelled really mad at him. "Oh babe I'm so so sorry." He said trying to hug me. I took steps back again. "Man you miss a lot of things that's important to me." I say laughing a little at the end. "No I do not." He said shocked at what I said. "Oh really? You missed my sister wedding, you where late to my moms birthday, you also missed my birthday cuz you where busy with the boys but Alex said you guys where doing nothing, also you missed my family's night out, and my aunts party." I say mad. "But that's stuff stupid anyways." He said. "And have I ever missed something of your and the boys?!" I yelled. "I mean that stuff is so so important to me." I say. "Why do you care about your family anyways? I mean there not your real family!" What he said brought tears to my eyes. "No y/n no, I'm so sorry." He said while walking up to me. I turned around and walked out the door. He chased after me. "We just had are first fight and it ended with a brake up. Sorry but it's over." And that was the last thing I said to him.

Apex: "Hey, yeah she's doing fine." Apex was on the phone and I was listening the conversation he was having with his brother. "Yeah but she gain so so much weight, and she she is starting to become lazy. Not going to the gym, just not doing anything." What he said brought tears to my eyes. I walked back downstairs and started to make dinner. I cooked some chicken and salad. About 20 minutes later it was done. "BABE COME GET YOUR FOOD!" I yelled. I walked to the door and got my shoes on. "Where you going?" He asked. "I-I'm going to go on a walk." I say while opening the door. "9 at night?" He asked. I nod my head and closed the door. I started to walk to my best friends house. Nordan. I walked down the road a little and got to his house. I knocked on the door. "Come in!" His wife yelled. I walked in with tears in my eyes. They both looked at me worried. I just broke down. "Y/n what happened?" They asked while running to me. "A-Apex called me fat and lazy." I cried. "I'm going to kill that short guy." Nordan yelled. "What did he exactly say?" Nordan's wife Jade asked. "He was on the phone with his brother and then he said "she gain so so much weight and that I am lazy cuz I'm not going to the gym anymore." I cried out. My phone started to buzz. I looked at it and it was Apex. I looked up at Jade and she nod her head. I answered it. "Hello?" I asked. "Babe where the hell are you!" He yelled. "I-I'm on my way back." I say scared. He hung up. "G-guys I'll see y'all later." I say while opening the door. "Call us if anything happens!" Nordan yelled. I shut the door and made it back to the house. I opened up the door and saw a pissed off Apex. "Why the hell did it take a long time?" He yelled. "Cuz I went over to Nordan's!" I yelled. "Oh so you could cheat on me? You slut!" He yelled. Tears started to form in my eyes. "This would of never happened if you called me fat and that I am lazy!" I yelled the first part but then I just broke down at the end. "Y/n.... no..... I didn't mean it." His voice calmed down. "No Apex. I'm sorry but we are done." I say while running out the door and to Nordans house.