Team 10/ Lucas Nordan Apex Alex

*Y/n*
"We have a surprise for you." Lucas, Nordan, Apex, and Alex said at the same time while walking in the kitchen where I am. I nod my head so they can go on. "Just get in the van." Lucas said while smirking. (I know they don't have a van but they do in this 😂) I got ready really quickly and walked out the door and into the van. I sat in between Nordan and Alex. "Ok so you have to put a blindfold on so you don't know where we are going." Nordan said while pulling a blindfold out of no where. I nod my head again and he put it around my eyes and tied it. About 30 minutes later we arrived. Someone helped me out the van and helped me walk somewhere. We stoped and someone knocked on a door maybe (what else are you going to knock on?) Someone opened the door and helped me in something maybe a house. I can hear people moving stuff and walking. "Ok since you have helped us with everything in our life and been best friends with us for the last 3 years. We want to reward you. You know these people and you all ways wanted to meet them." I think Alex said. Someone took off my blindfold and I look up to see Jake, Kade, Chance, Anthony, Emilio, Ivan, and Tessa. "Oh my god." I say while crying. "Welcome to the team 10 house where it is lit every single day bro." Everyone said. I just smiled. I turn around and gave Nordan and the rest of the guys hugs. I hugged Alex last and ran for Anthony and jumped in his arms. He catches me and spun me around. I started crying on his shoulder. "Someone's happy to see Anthony." Jake said while pointing the camera towards us. "Couple goals." Nordan said to us. "I wish." I say while letting go of him which I hated. I hugged Chance and the rest off the people. "Where's the rest?" I asked. "Out." Chance said. I nod my head and I could see Anthony staring at me. I know I am just seeing things. Why would someone stair at a ugly fat girl? I asked myself. I just brushed it off. "Wanna watch a movie." Anthony asked. God his voice. It's so fucking sexy (😂😂😂). I nod my head and the rest of the people nod their heads. We all went to the couch and Jake went to get some blankets and pillows. He came back and handed me and Anthony a blanket and the rest of the guys some also. "Hey I have to go." Tessa said while standing up. I got up and gave her a hug and gave her my number. I came back and sat next to Anthony and Alex. "Lights out or The cabin in the woods?" Jake asked. "Um Lights out." I say while looking at Jake. He nods his head and put the movie on. Then he turned out all the lights so it's more scary. I moved more over to Anthony and put my head on his chest. He put his arm around me. The movie started. About half way through the movie I feel asleep.
                         *30 mins later*
"Y/n wake up."someone said while shaking me. I wake up and see Alex standing over me. "We are staying here tonight ok?" He asked. I nod my head and cuddled back on to Anthony.