Alex

"Come on let's go prank him." Lucas and Apex said. "Why do y'all want to prank him so bad?" I asked. "Just come on." Lucas said while taking my hand. I pulled back. "I'm dating someone!" I joked. I have been dating Alex for the last 4 years. and it's been the best 4 years of my life. They laughed. We walked out of Nordans room and to Alex's. We open the door and I see white roses, balloons and Alex all dressed up. "W-what is going on?" I asked. I looked around and see every guy in the house. "Y/n, me and you have been dating for the past 4 years and those 4 years where the best but I want to take it to another level." He said. He then got in one knee and said "will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" He asked with tears in his eyes. "Of my god Alex. Yes! A million times yes!" I yelled crying. He got up and we kissed. The guys went crazy.

~~
Alex pov*
"Alex calm down." Lucas said. "When you got married where you like this?" He asked. "Well yeah but I've seen worse. Remember Nordan's reaction before he went out there?" He asked. I laughed and remembered that day. "Yeah I did." I said. I looked in the mirror one more time before I walked out.

~~
Y/n pov
"Are you ready?" Nordans wife Abby asked. "Yeah but I'm so so scared." I say to Abby, Apex's wife Mary and Lucas's wife Emily. "I know we where all to when we got married." Mary said. I looked back at the mirror and to see if I looked good

 I looked back at the mirror and to see if I looked good

I then looked at my hair one more time

I then looked over at the girls and nod my head

I then looked over at the girls and nod my head. I then walked over to the door and I heard the music. Then the doors open and every ones eyes where in me. I looked around and see my parents and Alex's parents, my friends and his, and everyone in Faze that was in LA. I smile and looked down. I then looked back up and make eye contact with Alex. We both had tears in are eyes. I walked up the stairs and Alex took my hands. The guy said the stuff he had to say then "Alex do you take Y/n to be your wife?" He asked. "I do." He said. I smiled. "Y/n do you take Alex to be your husband?" He asked me. "I do." I say. Alex puts the ring on my finger and I do the same. "I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." He said. Alex leaned in and are lips touched. The crowd went crazy. We pulled apart and waved at everyone. "I love you." He said. "I love you to." I said while smiling.

~~
2 years later.
"ALEX WE DID IT! IM PREGNANT!" I yelled. "What really?" He asked. "Yes!" I said very happy. "Oh my god we did it." He yelled. He ran to me and we kissed then hugged. "Oh my god Y/n I can't wait!" He said happy.

~~
9 months later
"Congrats it's a baby girl!" The doctor said. I looked at Alex and he was very happy. He always wanted a girl so he could call her his baby girl.

~~
5 years later
"Drake don't do that. Tell Crissy you are sorry." I said to my 4 year old son. "Sorry Crissy." He said. "Now Crissy tell Drake you are sorry." I say to my 5 year old daughter. "Sorry loser." She said then ran off. "CRISSY!" I yelled. "You need a break. I called Apex and Nordan and they said they will come over with Abby and Mary and there baby's." Alex said while coming to me and hugging me from behind. "Great I need a break." I say while turning around and kissing Alex. "And we are going on a little date." He said. "Can't wait." I said while smiling.

A/n I need requests plz. I m running out of them. Dm me or do it in the comments plz!! I am running out!!