Nordan

"Come on baby. Let me get your number." The drunk guy said while putting his hands around my waist. "Get off of me." I say while pushing the guys chest. "Get the fuck off of my sister!" My over protective brother Nordan yelled at the guy while pushing him. "Hey I'm sorry." The guy said. "Yeah you better be." He spat out. He turned around and smiled at me like nothing happened. I laughed. "Hey I'm going to go to the Faze house." I say while walking out the door. "Well I'm going with you." He said. "Nordan you really wanted to go to this party and your here. I won't do anything. All I am going to do is just sit around. I will be fine. I promise." I said to Nordan. "Fine. I trust you. Don't let me down." He said while bringing me in a hug. "I won't let you down.." I say while walking to my car. I got in and drove off. About 15 minutes later I made it to the house. I walked in and ran upstairs. I knocked on Apex's door. "Come in!" He yelled. I open the door and smiled at him. "Where's Nordan?" He asked. "I left him at the party." I say while sitting on his bed. "He let you come here. By yourself?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. He looked shocked. "I know." I say. "Well, do you want to make a video?" He asked. "Yeah sure. What is it?" I asked. "Truth or dare with the other guys." He said while getting out of his chair. "Why not." I say while getting up. We walked out his room and downstairs. I looked around and saw all the guys and some of there girlfriends. "We brung them so your not the only girl." Lucas said. I nod my head. We sat everything up and he did his intro. "Ok guys so today we are going to play truth or dare with the guys and there girlfriends and Y/N. Also it's like 10 at night." He said. I looked down and thought about my past. Abuse if dad and my mother died. Also Nordan is my step brother. Not my full brother. Then I heard his voice in my head "your a piece a shit and no one cares about you. Your never loved. No one loves you. It's your fault that your mothers dead bitch. Go and fucking kill your self.!" He yelled at me when I was 9. And I thought he was right. I then snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Nordan's voice. I look up sat him and ran to him. I cried in his chest. "Y/N what happened what did they do?" He asked worried. "I-it happened again." I say while looking deep in his eyes. "Ok come on. We will be back." He said. We walked upstairs and to his room. "What was you thinking this time?" He asked while I sat on his lap. "H-his voice was in my head. H-he told me to kill m-myself and that I am a p-piece of shit." I cried out. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." He said. "It's fine." I sat while getting up. "I-I'm going to head downstairs." I say. "Ok." He said while laying down. "Love you." I say. "Love you to." He said while closing his eyes. I open the door and see Apex'Alex and Lucas. They looked at me and smiled awkwardly. "Did you guys just?" I asked. "Were sorry." Alex said. "It's fine I guess." I say while walking past them. They all walked by me. Then a strong arm grabbed my arm. I screamed out in pain. I turned around and see Alex. "I'm so so sorry about your dad and for hurting you." He said while looking at me. I then looked to my right cuz I heard a noise and it was Nordan. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah I fell and Alex helped me up." I lied. "Oh ok." He said while shutting his door. I looked back at Alex and kissed. At first he didn't kiss back. We pulled apart. "What was that about?" He asked. "I love you." "I love you to." He said while kissing me again.