Teeqo

Y/n pov*

I was on my way to the Faze house to see my boyfriend Teeqo. Me and him been dating for about 2 years now. I get in my car and started to drive to Faze house. Then I got a text from Teeqo. I looked at it and it said 'when will you be here?' And I texted back 'in about 5 minutes!' And then he texted back 'ok love ya!' 'Love you to!' I texted back. About 3 minutes later I pulled up in there driveway. I got out and then walked up to the door. I knocked on it and then Tommy opened it. "Hey little one!" He said while pulling me in a hug. I hugged back and said "what up?" We let go. "Oh nothing." He said. "Is Teeqo in his room?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. I smiled and walked past him. I walked over to his room and knocked on it. "Come in!" He yelled. I open the door and see him on his bed. He got up and we kissed. "I'm so so tired." I say while laying on his bed. "Here go to sleep." He said while covering me up. I closed my eyes and fell into deep sleep.
----------------------------------------------------

I wake up to Teeqo standing over me. "WHAT THE HELL!" He yelled in my face. "W-what ?" I asked getting up and being scared. Memories started to flood my head about my dad and him hitting me and yelling at me. I looked up and saw my dads face. I yelled and ran to the corner of the room. I brung my knees to my chest and put my head on my knees. I started to cry. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" He yelled again. The voice in my head blocked him out. 'Hahahah! He hates you! He never liked you! He's going to brake up with! And when he does I'm going to laugh my head off! He's turning into your dad! That's what I want. I WANT to see you cry. I WANT to see you bleed!' The girl in my head yelled in my ears "GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! IM DONE! STOP TELLING ME THIS!" I yelled thinking the girl would hear me, and thinking that Teeqo was gone. "Y/n what are you talking about?" He asked. "THE GIRL IN MY HEAD!" I yelled. I got up and ran out but to be stoped my Adapt aka Alex. "What the hells going on?" He asked. "Shes being a Bitch! Kill her! Or kill your self!" She yelled in my ears again. I ran to Teeqo and hugged him. He hugged back. "Y/n I'm so so sorry for yelling at you." He said kissing the top of my head. We walked back into his room. "Now who's the girl in your head?" He asked looking in my eyes. I looked away and a tear slid down my cheek. "Oh princess if it's that bad, then don't tell me." He said while kissing my nose. "No I will." I say. "Well my dad used to abuse me. He would yell at me. I never had friends, so I made up a little girl in my head named Addie. I would talk and laugh with her. But then one day I got depressed and so did Addie. I would talk about my self and Addie would do the same, but she would talk to me not her. Then she started to get more and more rude. She would call me names and more. I don't know how she could do that cuz I made her say things, but it was like she was a human and she would talk to me. And since this day she still does it." I looked up at him and we are both in tears. "Baby." He whispered. I hugged him. He hugged back. "I am so so sorry." He said. We let go and I fall back into his bed with him doing the same. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I smiled to myself. "I love you Sweden." I said. "I love you princess." He said.

I am so so lucky to have this man.

Guys I need requests!!!! I ran out of ideas! Dm me and tell me some ideas plz!!!!