Alex

"Babe!" I say while getting ignored. Alex told me that we can all hang out and have fun but Alex is playing his stupid little game. "Alex." I say getting really ignored. "What do you want!" He yelled while getting up and walking over to me. He was mad. But that does not mean that he can take out his anger on me. "What do you mean 'what do you want' you said that we can all hang out and have fun, BUT IT LOOKS LIKES YOU ARE PLAYING YOUR STUPID LITTLE GAME. IF YOU DONT WANT ME HERE THAN JUST SAY!" I said while yelling the last part. "FINE LEAVE I DONT WANT YOU HERE!" He yelled while pointing to the door. I got up with tears in my eyes and left. "What happened Y/N." Apex said while walking out his room. "Nothing." I say while walking away from Apex. But Apex got a hold on my waist and pulled me back. I cried into his chest. "Come on tell me what happened." He said while walking into his room while holding me. Me and him are best friends. I tell him everything. I had a big crush on him when we meet but than I saw Alex and I fell in love with him. "What happened honey." He said while rubbing my back. "A-Alex yelled at me. And took out his a-anger on me." I say while crying a little. "Did he hit you." I can tell me was worried. I shook my head no. "Let me go talk to him." He said while hugging me. He left and about 5 minutes later he come back with Alex. "Babe I'm sorry. I was mad at my game not you. I would never yell at you ever again. Baby girl I am sorry." He said with guilt in his voice. I felt sorry for him so I got up and hugged him. "I'm sorry." He said. I let go and kissed him. We pull back for air. "Come on let's go to the pool." Apex said while joining the hug. I laughed and let go again. We all got ready and went to the pool and had fun.