After that embarrassing morning. The girls and I finished breakfast then headed off to school. To be honest,I was nervous. Why? Well,Rocky probably saw my stomach and me dancing like a fool in my underwear. Those butterflies began to flutter around not just around my stomach but tickling my rib cage as well. I swear my hands are sweaty that my phone could slide out of my hands faster than you saying a single word. The girls kept reassuring me that everything will be okay but,I don't know about that.
I'm sitting my usual seat for first period with my phone in grasp looking over what Steph sent. I didn't watch it considering it might be more embarrassing if I re-watching what I did.
"There she is,the star of the show." I hear a voice exclaim and I immediately looked up to see a smirking Dean and a flushed Rocky that's not even looking at me.
"I'm guessing you saw that they sent you." I said with a faint frown as they took their usual spots.
"Hells yeah. You got skills,hon." Dean exclaimed with a faint smile as Rocky just nodded.
"You should've seen Rocky's face. Her jaw dr-" Dean began before Rocky had covered his mouth once again except with flushed cheeks.
"If you want to remain walking,I suggest you don't finish that sentence."she exclaimed which made me laugh at them as Rocky removes her hand from Dean and sits back down.
"Anyways,there's nothing to be ashamed of you're moves. Maybe you can teach Rocky some of those moves." Dean said with a smirk as I glanced over at Rocky to see her sink in her desk.
"What do you mean?"
*Bang!*
Dean and I immediately glance over only to see Rocky with head laying on the surface of the desk as she has her hands gripping at her kneecaps.
"Ow." She muttered for quick second
"Smooth,Rocky. Real smooth." Dean exclaimed as she looked up at him and with her left hand flipped him off which made Dean and I laugh.
*Ring*
Rocky then sat back up with a brief sigh as I couldn't but wonder..
Will she be okay?
I wanted to say something but Dean would make it worse considering he's right behind me. I then reach into my pocket and pull out my phone scrolled through the names until I clicked on the recognizable name I put her under.
*click**click*
To: Jelly🍩
From: 🌹Dawn🌹
Hey,you okay?
*Ding!*
To: 🌹Dawn🌹
From: Jelly🍩
Yeah,just a little stressed on playing catch up on last week and this weeks work.
*Click**Click*
To: Jelly🍩
From:🌹Dawn🌹
Do you want me or Dean to get you caught up?
Ding!
To: 🌹Dawn🌹
From: Jelly🍩
No,it's okay. Stopped by the office and got my missing paper work but,I appricate it. Thanks,Maverick.
Just before I got to respond.
Ding!
To: 🌹Dawn🌹
From: Jelly🍩
BTW,Don't let Dean's compliments make you feel embarrassed. You should embrace it besides I agree with Dean when I say you have got good moves.
*Boom**Boom*
She's so sweet even when she's hard headed.
*Click**Click*
To: Jelly🍩
From:🌹Dawn🌹
Listen,Rocky about yesterday...
I was about to click send on my latest message when we heard a voice make it's way in.
"Alright you,hooligans. Settle down and put away your phones!"
Sigh
I immediately deleted the message and put away my phone as I turned my head to face Rocky who apparently did the same thing as I did. I mouthed: thank you. For the compliment text earlier and she just nodded and gave me a faint smile. I returned the faint smile before we both turned back to face the front of the classroom. For some reason,I couldn't help but have this doubt as I'm surrounded by this aura between me and Rocky. It wasn't what we have as friends and defiantly not lovers.
Awkwardness