Chapter 8 - Edited Once

Start from the beginning

"Yes! I was waiting for someone to hit him real hard, and you did pretty well by the look on his face. Good job, Ariel" Noah turned to face me and high-fived me.

"You know that's not the first time you hit him," Aaron stated calmly, and my eyes widened. What?

"When?" I asked, confused.

"Who do you think carried you from your bedroom to the car while sleeping?" Jaxon said with a pissed-off tone. He remembers the stuff that I did unconsciously.

"And what did you do to deserve that?" I asked. I know I was sleeping, but justice was with me even if I was unconscious. I'm like wonder woman but in hoodies.

"I carried you on my shoulder, and you slapped my back real hard. You hit like a man," he replied with raised eyebrows like it was my fault which it was not.

I shook my head in disapproval, then sighed."First, I hit like a woman. Second, that's your problem. Right here... You don't carry a girl on the shoulder while she's sleeping," I explained clearly, but they looked confused.

"What?" All of the boys said in unison.

"Stop that," I countered, feeling annoyed.

"Stop what?" They said again. Ugh.

"That. With your weird quadruplets' telepathy, even though you are not one," I cried for help, feeling creeped out.

"Oh, that," they said again.

"Stop it," I demanded but did not realize that we had pulled over to a small empty park with swings. I stepped out of the car and ran to the swings.

"Hey, hold on," Noah called, following along with the rest. I sat on one of the swings and started swinging. After a minute or two, Aaron sat on the swing next to mine, and Jaxon sat on a bench next to Owen. Noah sat on a swing across from us.

"So Ariel, what do you wanna know about my girlfriend?" Aaron asked with a warm smile.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Lilly Barry," he replied. Wait, Barry?

"Are you related or something?" I pointed it out because Aaron's last name was Barry too.

He shook his head with a chuckle. "No, it was a coincidence, and I'm fortunate to have her." He cleared with soft eyes. You could see that he loved her a lot. Awe, she's lucky.

"How long have you been together?" I asked, wanting to know more.

"Four years now," he replied with a proud smile. Wow, that's a long time...

"Where did you two meet?"

"We met at one of Owen's concerts. I saw her, and I fell hard. It was love at first sight," he replied with a bit of blush of pink on his cheeks. That. Is. So Romantic.

I wish I had a boyfriend like that.

Stupid overprotective brothers.

"That's so sweet. I hope you guys get married and have a wonderful life together with kids," I clapped my hands together, feeling excited for them. He looked at me with wide eyes, then he blushed even more.

"No need to be shy now, mate. We all know that's gonna happen sooner or later," Owen teased his cousin with a smirk. So they have been listening to us? Interesting.

As I was deep in my thoughts, Jaxon's phone went off. We all looked at him and waited. "Hello," Jaxon said. "Yes...Okay, sir." He put it on speaker so we could hear. Boss's orders, huh?

"Ariel, hello. You are probably wondering why I would order to kidnap you, but I can't answer right now," he said right from the start in a deep voice, but it was familiar. His voice! Where have I heard his voice before?

"Because I can't meet you now, I have something to do in a different country, and I don't know how long it will take, so by the time I'm gone, you are staying with the boys and don't ever think of escaping, because little Adrian might suffer," he threatened with a laugh.

My eyes widened, and I rose from the swing, grabbed the phone in my hands, and squeezed it. "Listen here, you brick, if you ever dare touch one piece of his hair, I swear to God that I'm gonna beat you up till you are dead, and I'm not joking, so don't ever think of that idea again." I threatened back with an angry tone.

The boys were shocked at his threat and my response. I believed the boys would not support him in hurting my fluff bear. I hoped.

"So, you know what to do for him not to be kidnapped and tortured." With that, he ended the call. And here goes my thought of running away. I can't afford to lose my fluff bear. And that monster will pay for even thinking about hurting him.

"And you're working for him? That brick?" I pointed out to the boys with a disappointed look.

"We had to kidnap you, but he did cross the line by even thinking of hurting the boy," Noah replied, looking down. Ashamed. Well, everyone has their reasons.

"Fine, now where should we go?" I asked quietly. I felt weary all of a sudden.

"He sent me a location of a house, we are staying there until he gets here," Jaxon replied, and we all returned to the car. The silence dominated the ride.

That son of a female dog!

••••••√√√••••••√√√•••••••√√√••••••√√√•••••••

Hello... It's me again.

I hope you liked it :)

Things are getting serious now... but still not too serious don't worry, I have plenty of chapters left;)