roleplay one-shot part 1

this is an extremely random roleplay based one-shot and goes from the one thing to the other, you've been warned.

 also, their emotions drastically change, but that's mine and the other girls fault lmao, they can also sound and act out of character, so sorry for that in advance. Mostly the things that Maui says is from the girl, the things Moana says is from me. The things random people say is from the both of us.

this is also EXTREMELY long (around 15000 words already an we're still roleplaying) so there will be a part 2 and a part 3, which will be MUCH smaller (I guess I actually don't know lmao)

ALSO, the girl is going to make a full fanfic out of this, so from the moment the first chapter is up, I'll update this and put the link here.

I've read a part she'd already written and she already changed a bit of the story, so it will not be an exact replica. It will be much better, even.

YO GUYS, HER FIRST PART IS UP

https://archiveofourown.org/works/11687214

------------------------------------------------

It was dark and the Island was a very lonely place. He was of course currently playing a version of rock, paper,scissors with his mini maui tattoo.

"Hey no fair you cheated." maui complained to the tattoo.

He ran a hand over his brow wondering if he ought to get some water before playing more. It was hot even for a demigod who lassoed the sun.

Standing up, he got towards a small stream of the island. It was so hot even the stream began to dry out. Maui drank as much as he could when he saw movement far away on the ocean, sitting on a hill had it's perks.

"Who in Te Fiti's name could be as stupid as that person to sail in such hot weather..." Scrunching his brows and placing his huge hand above his eyes to be able to see, he noticed a familiar sail in the weak wind. The symbol of the Earth Goddess was painted on it with red paint and now that the voyager came closer, Maui noticed it was the restorer of the Heart itself, Moana.

  Maui stoond up whipping the water from his chin and quickly heads down to meet her but then he stopped and leaned against a rock pretending he hadn't seen her.

"I can't go being all excited to see Moana, I'm a Demigod, I'm supposed to be cool." He thought to himself.

But truth be told he was lonely and was in fact happy to see his friend.  

Moana had sailed for a total of 3 days to get here. She didn't know it was going to get THAT hot on the ocean, and all her water supply was gone within a day. She was dehydrated and thought it was an illusion when she had seen the island coming near.  

  Maui not noticing the situation was a bit offended that she didn't stop to speak to him. But being to proud to admit it he gave up pretending to not see her.

He followed her.  

   At the exact spot he had drank, Moana skidded to a stop and drank the small amount of water that was dripping from the little waterfall. Happy to have something wet in her mouth again, she sighed contently.

Maui hadn't said a single word yet. He planned to, but nothing seemed to fit right.

Had she grown? He was sure her hair was shorter. Maybe the different clothing she was wearing made a difference too? Confused in not knowing exactly what was different about his friend, he tried to come closer to have a better look, but stumbled.