Tangaroa

Younger Tala get's confronted with the God of the Sea, Tangaroa to save the Heart of Te Fiti and after that, marry him. However, Tala, already the fiancé of a fisherman, promises the hand of her first daughter or granddaughter and would make sure she knew about their voyager past.

(Moana is 18 instead of 16)

I also speed up things a little cause they are not important for the actual story
------------------------------

twenty-three year old Tala was walking around on the beach. Her hand already given to a fisherman with the name Alakai.

As the daughter of the Chief, Tala has a lot of responsibilities. One of them is a constant thing she hears from not only her parents, but from her grandparents aswel.

"Stay on the island." They would say. "The water is dangerous."

Rolling her eyes at the thought, Tala walked to the small incoming waves. Giggling as it touches her bare feet, letting them sink in the wet sand a little bit. Sighing, she looked out to the horizon, seeing the sun slowly set.

Suddenly, a huge wave apeared, startling the young woman and letting her stumble backwards. The wave formed itself into the body of a man, suddenly looking more real by the blue water changing into a healthy brown skin color. The man infront of her had dark brown hair and blue eyes that matched the ocean color. He looked back at the young woman infront of him with a intens look on his face.

"Tala Waialiki, I came to deliver you something." Tangaroa said to the taupou, who was franticly looking back to her village, afraid someone saw them. "W-who are you?" The man snorted. "Strange you can't figure that out yourself, woman. I am Tangaroa, God of the Sea."

Tala inhaled sharply, shocked by the mans confession. "What... What would a God like you have to deliver to me, a simple daughter of the village Chief?" The God held his hand out, and opend it, revealing a green stone. "This Tala Waialiki, is the Heart of Te Fiti. I give this to you because I trust you on it that you would find Maui, the trickster Demigod who stole the Heart, and retrieve the Heart back to the Goddess of life." There was a pause where the young woman looked at the stone in the God's hand, and the man looked at Tala, slowly stepping closer. "As a reward, I am willing to marry the saviour of the island, who will be you, Tala." He told her this while cupping her face with one hand. The teine however, stepped back.

"I can't." She told him, while looking to the ground. The God looked at her with a face showing he did not understand her answer. "Why not? You will be rewarded my love and care. Your Beauty is worth the love of a God, Tala." He assured her, but she shook her head. "This is not my choice to make, God Tangaroa. My Father already gave my hand to someone else, and I will never be able to leave this island aslong as my Fiancé, Parents and Grandparents are still alive." The God's angry frown turned into an understanding one. and He sighed. Before He would turn around however, the young woman grabbed his hand with the Heart in it. "I will promise you however, from the moment I will get a daughter or a granddaughter, her hand will directly belong to you." She assured him and he turned around again to face her. "I accept your compromise, and she will not be allowed to step out of it herself." With that, he turned back into water and was one with the waves again.

Tala looked at the decorated green stone in her hand, turning it around to look at the beautiful pattern. She frowned lightly. Was it the right choice she had made by giving the hand of her first born daughter or granddaughter to this God? She had no more time to think, as her name was called from out the village.

"Tala? Where are you?" Alakai's voice was recognised by the doubting woman and called back, before walking back to ymthe much walked on path of the village to the shore, the Heart of Te Fiti securely in the necklace her father gave her.