Chapter 10

Unknown pov

I wiggle my way out on his embrace but he is so strong. My mind slowly melting with his hot kisses and touch on my body.

"damn I miss him so much, I can let myself be selfish once in awhile" instead of fighting of what I feel I answer his hot kisses into hot response. Our tongue doing some battles on dominance but he wins.

I feel I've been lifted by his strong arms without breaking our kiss. Quickly he get rid off my clothes and assaulted my neck.

" I miss you so much princess, I've been dreaming this for a long time now" he sucked on left breast while pinching my nipple on my other breast that makes my breath hitch.

" I miss you so much, I can't bear it again to be separated with you" I lift his head with my two hands to look at me.

" shhhh now princess now that you are with me here I won't let you go of you again" I shake my head on him.

His brows ceased together "what do you mean" he lift his body and cover my body with his.

" I've been hiding for 4 years now I  just can't go out open and tell them I'm alive" I closed my eyes and he touch my cheeks

"I've seen you in the hotel princess and I'm so angry with you to pretend you don't know me"i look at him questionably

"you've seen me in the hotel" my eyes bulging with fear.

"yes I've seen you and you are surrounded by many man" I breath relieved because of what he said.

"can we talk it some other time I just want to spend more time with you I missed you so much" I initiated a kiss and he quickly kiss me back. All night we let our selves melted with our feelings.

Somewhere in other side

I'm in this boring party standing in the corner with this old man trying to get into my pants.

"I am so honored to be accompanied by you tonight your beauty is so captivating all men's here are eyeing on you" he hold my waist tightly and I hold his hand to remove it and step away from him.

"I am just here because sister Marga insisted I accompany you so keep of your filthy hands on me caprice. " I glare on him and turn my back to leave. He don't stop me at all and that's good

" where is that bastard" my eyes looking all around then I spotted him. Flirting with a Russian model.

When our eyes meet,i saw him gasped and looks like he is lost again. "what the fuck, he still have hots for me after all this year's 8 years past,for 4 years I have been having a lots of trouble looking for whoever my father accomplice in that incident".

I saw him leave his date and approaches me.

" fancy seeing you here rexy" he flashed his billion dollar worth of smile on me.

"yeah fancy seeing you here also" I put my best bored expression on him.

"are you alone? " he look around to find my date.

" I ditch him he only wants to get into my pants" he look at me like he is pleased of what I said.

"I can accompany you tonight I'm alone, my friend ditch me, im waiting for him for almost an hour now" he sighed.

"really, I thought that model is your friend tonight" I pointed the woman who is glaring me from the other side of the ballroom.

"who? Ohhhh.. " he looks where I'm pointing "I just meet her here she is not my date or anything baby so don't get jealous of her" he said sweetly to me.

I laughed of what is said "don't flatter yourself to much Mr Wade" his brows ceased together.

"who are you really Zyrexyl Maddox" suddenly he asked. I look at him and smile.

"I am just a freelancer photographer no anything interesting and fancy in mylife" I answer nonchalantly to him.

"I've do some investigations on you and nothing's seems appears right, what are you hiding" he gritted his teeth. While my mouth hang open of what he said.

"you do some investigations on me?  How dare you? " I nearly slap him because of the anger I felt.

"I am so interested in you I want to know you if you are the one I'm looking for, so answer me who are you really" he grip my arms tightly and it make me cringe of sudden pain I feel.

"let go of me,  you are insane who give you the right to do that" he pulls me out of that room and directly he goes in the elevator.

I try to get away with him but he carries me bridal style even I struggles to his tight holding.

"let go of me bastard" I hit him in his chest and anywhere I can reach on him but still he won't let go. I heard a ding and he stride quickly to his room.

He carefully put me in the sofa and he keeps pacing back and forth in front of me.

"just tell me who you are, please I'm longing for her for 8 years now" he kneels in front of me and holds my hands while looking at me.

"longing for her while you are busy screwing different girl everyday,  are you trying to make me laugh cause it's working" I laughed loudly of what he said.

" just answer my goddamn question is she you that woman 8 years ago in the orphanage bidding party" he pleadingly looking at me.

"why are you so interested in her? What she is on you? I looked at him questionably.

"I do something bad on her I want to pay for what I've done" he is still kneeling in front of me,pleading.

"no I'm not her sorry to burst your bubble, have a very good luck on finding here" I push him away with me and stand up. Slowly walking out in his room.

"I know you are her and I will proved it" he said with conviction in his words.