Chapter 8

I'm grinning ear to ear " finally i have it" I'm scanning all the documents paper that occurs in last 8 years. I quickly exited in sisters Marga office and walk my way to my room. I read again all the file and I see the records during that time.

"oh my oh my.. No no this is impossible no not him" I feel myself loosing it. And a sudden rush of anger covers all her body. " it's time to collect your debts be ready ".

I'm standing here in her tomb looking it blankly, my mind drifted that night.

We are enjoying our first night without any body guards  me and her all by ourself.

"come on, let's dance" she pulled me in the dance floor and we dance like a crazy person the drinks we have taken over our sanity. When we get back to get table.

" vodka baby, make it five for each of us" she ordered, I lift the one glass and make a toast on her and we drink all the 5 shots. I feel uneasy now I tell her I need to go o bathroom. She come with me, when we are inside only me and her are inside. I quickly do my business and when I go out in the cubicle I saw her. The two big man with mask holding her limp body I try to shout but I feel something sting in my neck and I lost my consciousness.

The next thing I remember someone is touching me kissing me and the pain of loosing my virtue. I can't remember everything that happens I regain my consciousness in the middle of shoot out. I've been rescued by dad's man.

"baby girl,this is all your sister doing she sell us with our enemies" dad is panicking now he is pacing back and fort in front of me. I can't believe my sister will betray us.

" where is she dad.. " I asked him I'm trembling with so much anger. All I want to do is to kill her "how dare she".

"where looking for her for many days now, I'm waiting for some updates from our man, we will find her" dad put his hands on my shoulder and after he hugs me tight

"you are all I've have now baby girl don't betray me also" he look in my eyes pleading.

"I will kill her father for you and for us,no one dares to double cross us not now not ever " there's a conviction on my voice and all I can see is red. Not to notice the smile father giving towards me.

Later that night I feel someone inside my room "it's nice of you to visit us sister" I said sarcastically to her.

She was there standing and glaring at me. "how dare you to do that to me" she shouted at me

"I don't need your bullshit here sis, you gonna pay for what you did to us" without any second thought I shoot her.

All dad's man rush inside my room also dad. "clean this mess immediately" dad hugs me tightly and whispering a soothing words to help what I'm feeling right now.

Even I'm angry with here I mourn for here. I tell my man to buried her in the place we used to play as a kid. As a week's past I accidentally heard dad talking to someone.

"everything's fall into our plan your daughter is already dead" he said to someone he is talking to.

"I didn't double cross you, I don't have any idea about what they do" he is shouting now.

"you didn't killed my daughter as part of our bargain we need a another plan" my mouth hang open of what I heard. I didn't let him finish of what he is talking I shot my father in his head.

"I'm so sorry sis, I didn't know weve been played by the people around us but I promise you I will kill them all they will pay for it" I put the blue rose in her tomb and start walking away from there.

A shadow hiding behind the tree slowly walk over to the tomb and reach for the blue rose and smile sadly.

Atif pov

I am shocked beyond words for what I discover just right now. "no no no.. What I've done no. " I trash my condo, I'm throwing all things I hold in the wall I kick the sofa I throw the glass table on the wall and punch the wall many times until my hands are bleeding.

"how this everything happened without me knowing it, I make a terrible mistake, I'm so stupid " I don't know I'm crying now until I feel some of my tears falls on my hands.

"I'm so sorry princess I didn't know, I've made a mistake I broke you I make you suffer I'm so sorry" I'm sobbing loudly now,

" I need to fix this, I need to do something, I need you here my princess safe in my arms" I smile to myself to know what I have to do.

"sorry Alznon I have to do this I need my princess safe in my arms even I need to kill you and your father.".

Alznon pov

I'm looking over now all the data my private investigator gave me about Zyrexyl. It's very little and not detail I call again my P. I

"that's all we can get from here sir it's like she is just a pigment of our imagination, no data no information or any contacts related to her" he explained calmly to me and something caught my attention.

"the only reason we see sir maybe she is a member of mafia that's why her identity is classified and highly private" I gritted my teeth hardly. My hands turning white because of tight grip I'm doing.

"no it's impossible no not again I won't believe it" I slowly sit on my chair and closed my eyes tightly.