chapter 6

Zaphiera pov

Sitting on the top of my car while smoking looking over to the burning mansion in front me. "payback is a bitch they say" I chuckle darkly.

That is the mansion of Don Monico I finish his long overdue debt on me. " jamana all done I'm going back now" I answered her call without listening to what she have to say.

Being in this disguise helps me a lot, there is the memories again I want go forget. I shake my head and go down on the top of my car in one last glance I go inside my car and drive fast away from the commotion in that mansion. I quickly remove my disguise and travel towards my mansion.

When I arrived "did you get any information of what you are looking for 4 years now" Jamana asked me inside my office.

" I can't freely move around there jamana and you know that" she bow down her head and before she go out

" we have a problem  in one of our underground clubs ishaaq just now informed me".

" which club?" my brows knitted together upon hearing it.

" black Damon club, small gang marking their territory there, ishaaq handling it now" I stand up in my seat and exit in my office

"I personally handle it".

Black Damon club

From the distance, I could hear the gun shot coming from inside people rushing out in the top floor of the underground club. I quickly hold my gun and run inside I saw few of my man are dead and some are bleeding. I quickly shot who our enemy. The number of them decreases to 4

" don't shot we surrender the one of them shout" slowly they put there gun on the floor and put there hands behind their head.

" how dare you to messed up here in my club don't you know who I am" I press the tip of my gun in his head.

"so you are the leader of this pathetic gang". Without waiting his answer I shot him in the head also the other three.

" clean all this mess I don't want the police got.. " before I can finish what I going to say

"queen the police surrounded the area" one of my man inform me.

"what are you waiting for open fire and get all your ass out of here,burn the place" I reload my gun and start shooting.

Alznon pov

Atif want to meet me in this bar but I've been searching it for almost half an hour now still I can't find it. I stop my car to call him when I feel someone open the door of my car beside me then I feel the tip of the gun on my head

"drive away now!! Or I'll shoot you" when I look at the intruder my mouth hang open this the woman last night.

" miss I don't want to get involve could you please get off my car" I said to hear calmly but before she can answer we a multiple gunshot

"go now go" without second thought I drive very fast away from there. After 30 minutes of driving

"stop the car here" I look around it's a slam area and dangerous for a woman like her. But I remember she have a gun, I stop the car and she quickly get out of my car and walk away in the dark.

"the bartender is right she is dangerous but why my heart paining to much maybe she can get hurt" I shook my head violently

" this is insane". I drive fast away from there.

Unknown pov

I'm looking over the situation here one of her clubs fall down. I smirking to myself little by little you will lost everything.

" did you do what I say" I called him " yeah everything falls according to our plan"  he answered me coldly I closed the call and grip my phone tightly.

" I can't wait the day I can have my revenge on you". I walk over my car and drive away from that scene.

Memories

After a week of my abduction and I've been repeated violated by this man. He tend my cuts and give me food but I am beyond broken to be repaired.

" princess can you hear me., I'm so sorry I don't plan this to happen to you, I just love you so much that's why I asked you to your father and he gave you to me that easily, he wants me to kill you, also your sister want you to get lost. I'm so sorry just tell me how can I fix this" he is hugging me to tight from my back and kissing the back side of my neck.

" let me go and let me go back to them please I'm begging you". My tears are freely falling from my eyes and I sob loudly he embrace me tightly

"I can't do that I just got you I just got this closed with you if I let you go I will not able to have you again so no.. Asked anything but not that" I struggle to get free from his embrace but he keep tighting it.

"let go of let go.. I want to go home let me go I want to talk to them why did they do this to me what I do wrong to deserved this" he still hug me tightly

" I will let you go back but you have to promise me you come to me" I shook my head then he lay me down to the bed and seal me with his kiss.

"you are mine princess always remember that wherever you will run I will always going find you". That night all is sealed,it changes mylife forever. This is what I become now I came to collect a long overdue debt to me.