chapter 2

Alznon pov

I watched her as she walks away from the bar and she sits in the table full of man wearing black tux. I observe her from a far she just nodded her head for whatever they are telling her. My senses is lost while staring at her memorising her in my mind. I feels my cock twitch painfully and my pants is tightining. Then I heard a chuckle beside me, I remember I am with my friend Atif. I gave him a deathly glare but he continue to laugh and the bartender smiling also while drying the glass he is holding.

" it is the first time I've seen Casanova is turn down by the woman" Atif said in his teasing tone. Scowling on him and I slowly sips my drinks,

" she is not my type she is so.. so.. " I am lost with my words stuttering little but I can't describe what she is to me

" dangerous" the bartender continue my sentence and I faced him with questioning looks.

" it is better if you keep your distance on that woman sir" he looks over to her and turn his back on us.

Looking with each other Atif just shrugged his shoulder and continue sipping his drinks. I turn my attention again to her now she is slowly walking out on the bar with those man's. But before that she turn her head to look on me with frown on her face. I feel suddenly lost like my stomach suddenly drop. I sighed deeply and turn my attention on my drink. " such a long night I'm having to night".

Zaphiera pov

2 hours before she go to Hotel Magnifico

I see Jamana approaching me with some folders in her hands. I am currently sitting beside the pool in my mansion.

" queen.. I have the papers here and some contracts of our deals in Italian Mafia and some information that they received your humble gifts on them" she said while smirking.

I look at her blanky and she quickly composed herself " I have some intel information also they are planning to attack us they are tagging with Russian Mafia "

I puff some smokes then look at her again darkly I see her literally swallow hard and she have some sweats on her forehead.

" call all our allies with an emergency meeting but before that tell them to meet at magnifico hotel I want some drinks" I stand up and walk inside the house to changed my clothes.

JAmana silently following me as we enter my room. We both sighed deeply we are just acting outside many eyes are watching us. I asked her about some other things I ordered her to do for me.

" has everything settled?" I asked her while I'm sitting in the edge of the bed

" all is settled your schedule is already fix but are you sure you want to do this??" I lay down on my bed and can stop thinking about her

" come on zhappy we gonna be late " rexy forcefully tagging me in my arms out on our training center we always have this weird habits of exchanging our looks. Now I looks like her and she looks like me. We have same body structure same height and same voice the only difference between us is that she have red wavy hair while me black straight hair. She have a very dark green eyes while me I have gray eyes. Right now we are going to club alibasma which my father owned. And no one knows my faith changes that night after what happened.

I blinked many times to erase that memories in my mind again I need to focus.

" yes affirmative I am sure about this jamz I just need you and ishaaq covers my absence I need to do this, this matters is due for a very long time" I hear her sigh again and lay down also in my bed beside me facing ceiling.

" only me, you and ishaaq knows about her and what happen that night but we want you to take good care just inform us if you need a back up okay" she gently told me and reached for my hand and squeeze it tightly. I turn my head to look at her and smile "

thank you jamz" she shake his head gently and answer me

" No zhappy we are the one who should thank you for all the things you have done to us. Me and ishaaq is forever in debt on you". I just smile at her and we stand up to ready for the meeting.

Magnifico Hotel present time

I walk directly inside the hotel and make my way to the bar. I saw this man staring at me intently I feel uncomfortable in a reason I don't know. I sat beside him and punch some punch line I heard million times before. I stand up and walk away but I still feel his heated gaze on me. I sat down and talk to my man about the current situation and they are suggesting, I can't talk to them in there so I tell them it's better to continue it on our head quarters. I stand up and walking out there but before that I look over him again and found out he is still looking at me. I give him a scrowl before I hurriedly go out on that place

" what a creepy perverted guy, his handsome but his not my type " I smile dryly to myself.