Chapter 9

Zaphiera pov

Sipping some wine and looking over the television while watching the national news about bomb explosions in different area in Europe at the same time.

" it is until now the authorities are looking for any possible connections of this bombing explosions and evidence who might be the responsible for all of this, it is been confirm that all mansions that crumple down by this bomb explosions is owned by well known people in the society, till then we wait for further updates for this matter".

Laughing to loud which makes my all man cringe in fears. While ishaaq and jamana is smiling at me.

" well done my queen we don't expect any less from you" ishaaq bow down his head little to acknowledge my work.

"I need all of you to catch the remaining person who dare to double cross me with in this week do I make myself clear" I tell them coldly while looking all of them one by one.

"do I make myself clear" my voice boom inside the entertaining room. I see them cringe with fears again and bow down there head. They answer all.

"crystal clear our queen" I smile and dismissed them. Only ishaaq and jamana stay with me.

"what's your next plan my queen" jamana asked after sipping with her champagne.

I look over to her and smile
" I need to be closed with him to reach what I want to accomplish" I smile to them coldly. While the two of them looking meaningfully to one another.

Alznon pov

"I need to know anything you know about her sister Marga" I am here now sitting in her office.

She put her two hands together under her chin and look over me. "I'm telling you Mr. Wade that is all I know about her, she is not opening up to anyone on here. She don't talk to much".

I sighed deeply " she is not here right now sister" I asked hoping I can talk to her again.

" she is not here today Mr. Wade she go out early this morning" she look sympatheticly to me.

"oh.. Does she stay here longer now than she usual stay here before" I looked over to her again after I drink some coffee they offer to me.

" I don't know also Mr. Wade she don't mention any specific days she will stay here" now her brows are knitted together. I sighed deeply again.

" why you are so I interested with rexy anyway Mr. Wade, well I'm not to question her beauty cause I know it's captivating, but do you have any reason aside from that".

"maybe she is the one I am looking for 8 years now sister I have this gut feeling when I see her in the firstime I see her" I answered truthfully to her.

She sighed also " I'm sorry I can't help you much with this matter Mr. Wade but I will inform you if she will stay here longer" she reached my hands and pat it sympatheticly.

"it's a big help for me sister Marga thank you" I stand up now she guided me in the door of her office.

"thank you again" I said before I go out and start walking in my car.

Unknown pov

I've reached his flat and expertly man u ever my way inside. I saw him lying in his bed just in his underwear. I sit in one of his sofa and wait for him to wake up. Not a minute he feel he have a company inside his room.

"who are you? How can you come inside my house and in my room? What do you want? " he sit calmly in the edge of his bed looking at me.

I look at him directly " I have my ways" nonchalantly I answered him.

"what do you want? I will call the police this is trespassing" he stand up and I point my gun on him.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk.. Sit down honey I don't want to shoot you now are we ? " I see him gulped visibily before he sit again in the bed.

"now where are we, Ohhh yeah your asking what I want and who am I? I smile to him sweetly. He look at me while slowly his eyes recognised who I am.

"what dear husband no hugs and kisses for me, your princess.. I came back as promise, my promise to kill you" my voice is full of Venum but I saw him smile happily. That my made me confused, from smile he slightly puff and pout.

"really that's all I can get from you" I angrily said to him but he quickly stand up from the bed and walk over to me. I panicked I try to distance myself to him but she caged me in his tight hug.

"I thought you will not come back to me again princess I look over for you anywhere but I can't find you. " while kissing me in my nape and smelling my hair.

I froze in his touch I don't like the feelings he inflicted to me. The currents that flows in my veins by his passionately touch in my back. And the heat from his bare chest don't help any good also.

" let go of me" I try to wiggle my way out of his embrace but he tighten it more. I feel he dip his head on my expose neck and feverishly kiss it. Unwanted moan escape from me while he continue to assault my neck and kneeding my butt with his two hands. He pressed his harden arousal to me and I tense more. I fight all I might to get away from his ministrations. I gathered all my strength and push him away from me.

He looked at me with his darken lust eyes. " what the hell are you doing" I'm rubbing my neck which he kissing awhile ago. I'm cursing under my breath why I let him do that. I have a mission why I came here.

"why did you push me" I start to step backward then I feel the wall behind me. I look over to my gun now on his carpeted floor.

"who give you the right to touch me" I gritted my teeth hardly. But still affected by his presence near me.

I flinch when I feel he touch my expose neck again and I try to get away with his heated touch.

"I am your husband I have all the rights, and didn't I tell you I owned you, you are mine. " he kissed me hard on lips. He cupped my checks so I can't avoid his kiss. Biting lightly my lower lips his asking for an entrance so he can deepen his kiss but I declined I closed tightly my lips. I heard him growl and he pinch my nipples that makes me gasp and he quickly inserted his tongue inside my mouth.

"no no no I didn't come for this" I scream on my mind but my body is already surrenders to his touch and kisses.