Chapter 7

Zaphiera pov

After planting all the bombs all over the place. I slowly move my way out of this place. This is the last place then all is settled.

Laughing silently to myself " they call this security tight and no lapholes..then how can I easily come and go as I please ?.

I can easily tell my man to do this but I want to do it own my own. Hacking their systems and having the floor plans of there houses is a piece of cake.

Driving fast to reach my mansion Ishaaq is waiting for me by the door.

" queen" he slightly bow his head beside him is Jamana folding some folder papers.

"any news about the club" I asked them while I'm walking my way to sala. I sit down while ishaaq and jamana is standing in front of me

"everything is settled my queen, it is burn down to the ground. No evidence have been found" ishaaq answered me.

"good, it's a great lost to us but I can afford to messes with the police,they are pain in my ass" I stretch my both arms on the arms of the sofa and looking up in the ceiling.

"queen, is everything's ready" jamana asked me.  I look at her and smirk to answer her question.

It took me 2 weeks to complete all the bombs planted in my enemies territory without them knowing. " we will just wait and see what will be their reaction after the damage I will do to them". I laughed loudly and stand up.

" I'll be gone for two days just update me of everything" I tell ishaaq and jamana which they just bow down there head as acknowledgement of what I am telling them.

Alznon pov

Strolling in the mall with this hot super model boost my ego. Who will not if all man here is giving you a jealous look for having this beauty on your arms.

"honey I'm hungry" she slowly rubbing her breast on my arms which gives me a electric shocks that quickly goes in my groin.

"I'm so hungry also babe with you" I whisper on her ear huskily and slowly nibbing her ears that makes her shudders little. I smiled on myself with the effect I have on her.

"so what are you waiting for honey..im so hungry with you also" seductively  answer me with her flirtatious smile while biting her lips gazing on my bulging tent on my pants.

We are quickly walking out in that mall when I saw a red headed girl who is holding some shopping bags in her hands while opening the door of a car.

My heart beats fast again and i stop on my track, I'm just standing there and dumbfolledly ogling at her. She lift her head and look over to me, she have this deep frown on her face.

"honey is there any problem" over sickly sweet asking me, absent mindedly I remove her hands on my arm and step towards the red girl but before I can reached her she quickly go inside her car and drive away.

I totally forgot the woman I am with quickly I go on my car and I start to drive to follow that car. I hear my date shouting but I don't give a damn about her. In my luckiest luck I lost her car, I stop in my car and hit the window of my car.

" this is damnation, why I am overly obsessive now with all the girl with a red hair,am I that desperate to find her" I shake my head violently and wash my face with my two hands. I started the engine of my car and drive back to the mall.

" I hope my date is still there I need to get laid tonight. I need to stop this, it is not healthy anymore" I sighed deeply.

Unknown pov

While driving away Im still thinking of that guy. "What a creep, a perverted maniac Tsk his handsome but maybe he is a lunatic" it gives me chill all over my body.

" Im soaking wet again" I keep my two legs tightly together. I admit after that incident my body is reacting to him just thinking of everything he do to me.

" no I need to forget about him, I don't even know his face. All I remember about him is his voice, his smell and his touch his kisses and... " my clit is throbbing painfully. I gritted my teeth hard and drive fast

" I need a shower, a very cold one to cool down what I am feeling right now".

Atif pov

I'm sitting here in front of the glass window of my condo looking over the Paris view. I am still thinking about her

" it's been a long time now princess?" I can still remember her black hair her beautiful gray eyes glaring sharply on me, her white and so soft skin.

Her father promise me to have her after I do some stuff for him. I have my eyes on her eversince and when I have her I can't stop myself to claim her.

" but your to good princess, you hide yourself to me for this very long time.. But when I saw you in the hotel I know I have to have you again at all cost" I sip slowly on my drinks and lingers that memories again and again.

Then I receive a call from this other person who is responsible for all of this.  "they're on there move get ready on your plan"  with the hard voice he tell me.

"how many times I have to tell you all I am not cooperating with this again, I am out of this" I gritted my teeth hardly.

" you can't back out now your in the deep shit like us" he answered me harshly.

"I don't give a shit I am done with all of this" I closed the call and sighed deeply.