Prologue

"Meet Jackson and Jason." Sabine said, smiling from ear to ear.

"They are so cute!!" Marinette exclaimed.

"Ughh! The cuteness is real!" Chloe claimed.

"Ok girls. Let your mother rest. Let's go outside." Andre said.

As they walked outside the hospital room, smiling ear to ear, Alya, Nino and Adrien gasped.

"We've got twin brothers!" Marinette and Chloe exclaimed.

"Omg girl! I'm so happy for you!!" Alya claimed, pulling Marinette into a bear hug.

"Alya Césaire?" A doctor asked.

"Yes?"

"Can you come here for a minute?"

Alya shakily walked over to the doctor.

After a few minutes, Alya walked over to where Marinette was sitting and sat right next to her.

Then Alya started to cry.

"Oh Alya... I'm sorry..." Marinette said, as she hugged her best friend.

A few months later...

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the brides." The reverend said.

Nathaneal kissed Chloe and Adrien kiss Marinette.

"HOORAY!!" The church burst out in rejoicing.

At the after-party...

"Hey Chloe! I haven't seen you since the wedding!" Marinette claimed, as she walks over to Chloe and Nathaneal with Adrien.

"Hey Mari. I was actually talking to Sabrina about something." Chloe said.

"Oh. Ok. Well we'll se-"

"NATHANEAL!" a miraculous fox burst through the doorway.

"Volpina?!" Chloe, Nathaneal, Marinette and Adrien screamed.

"That's right! Nathaneal! You had to marry Chloe! That filthy brat!" Volpina exclaimed.

"She's not like that! Chloe changed! She's a really nice person!" Nathaneal said, trying to protect his wife.

"Oh! Who cares!??! You belong to me!" Volpina said, reaching for Nathaneal.

Volpina takes up Nathaneal and Chloe.

Marinette and Adrien looked at eachother. They smiled. Adrien held Marinette's hand and they ran to a secret area.

"Plagg, CLAWS OUT!"
"Tikki, SPOTS ON!"

Ladybug and Chat Noir arrived at the scene.

"Well well! If it isn't stinkbug! How's your bad luck going to make you win this battle?" Volpina asked and did an evil laugh.

"Seriously? Only Chat Noir can make puns. Not any villain." Ladybug groaned.

"Grr..." volpina growled.

After the fight, Ladybug and Chat Noir were split up after an explosion Volpina caused.

Ladybug was more by the back side of the building, while Chat Noir was by the front side.

"Tikki, SPOTS OFF!" Marinette said.

"Marinette???"

"Uh oh."

Aaaand that's the end of the prologue. Hope you guys enjoy and can't wait for the first REAL chapter. I will see you guys soon. BYEE!