Chapter 19

The RM was silent. Everyone had gone out expect Khushi and Arnav.
"I'm going out for a bit... You'll be ok right?" Arnav said.
"Mr Arnav, I'm not a baby. You DON'T have to worry about me!" She fumed. Can this laad governor just stop acting like a babysitter or something?
"I'm just asking Khushi! You don't have to be fussy about that," he replied, with slight annoyance.
Khushi ignored him and continued watching her Favourite Salman Khan movie.
Arnav wanted to do something. He realised that this could be a chance to impress Khushi. He smirked and left the room.
********************
Khushi was halfway through the movie when the current went off. Fear started gripping her. She hated the dark. And now, to make the situation worse, there was no one there in RM.
She gripped the duvet tightly and held close to her, wrapping her up.
Just then, she thought that she saw a silhouette of a person.
"Who's that!?!" She shouted.
She got up from the bed to find something to Attack the intruder, just in case. She was so hoping that it was Arnavji's idea but she didn't feel as though it was. Someone had broke into the RM. Panic seized her. She took the Glass jug on the night stand.
'In case anyone comes, I can break this on their head' Khushi thought to herself.
"Khushiji... I had hoped you would have missed me..." a familiar voice was heard. And the voice was filled with lust and anger.
Khushi's eyes widened. She had heard that voice somewhere. No! It can't be! He was in jail now!
Before she could rationalise her thoughts, he was there. With a disgusting cunning grin. Shyam.
"I knew it Khushiji, you always had some feelings for me. You can leave that ba..."
"You! How are you here! Leave now! You nasty Monster!" She yelled.
"Come on Khushi, I'm not that nasty. What do that idiot have that I don't anyway. I promise Khushiji if you agree, we can live happily ever af..."
Chup! Khushi slapped him hard. She was even surprised by her own actions. But now she had to be brave. If he had once tricked her family and Arnav's, he was surely a dangerous one to handle.
"Don't you have any shame! You still haven't changed! Shameless!"
Shyam's eyes turned bloodshot with anger. He grabbed Khushi's arms, "HOW DARE YOU! YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!" He started leaning in, trying to kiss Khushi.
"Leave me!!" Khushi's mind went hazy. No. Please be a nightmare! Please! She struggled here and there. But Shyam seemed stronger. He pushed and pinned Khushi against the wall, as Khushi's sleeves ripped in the process.
Fear engulfed Khushi. She tried with all her might to push him away.
With her remaining strength left in her, she screamed, "ARNAVJIII!!!"

Ok firstly I'm sorry for the Super late update and for a small one too. And it is mainly due to my major exams coming up. I will try to write longer updates after my exams.
And thanks for all your comments and support!