Chapter 8

Soon it was bedtime. Khushi decided to read a book while waiting for Arnav. Just seconds later she fell asleep.
She woke up startled by some street dogs barking. Arnav was sleeping on the green recliner. What? Why is he sleeping there when there is a large bed here?? Khushi began to wonder. There must be something wrong I'll ask him tomorrow.
It was morning already. Khushi got ready and was about to get breakfast when she spotted Arnav beside the swimming pool.
"Umm... Arnav ji... I have to ask you something..." Khushi stammered.
Arnav looked at her nodded his head.
"Well... Umm... Why did you sleep in the recliner last night?" She was expecting something like he fell asleep when seeing files or something just like how Khushi fell asleep. But that's not what he said...
"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM KHUSHI?! AS IF YOU DONT KNOW! FOR ALL I KNOW I HATE YOU AND YOU HATE ME!!! DAMN I..." Arnav just realised what he had said.
" what... You ha... Hate me? I also?" Khushi was now stammering with tears. She took a step back as Arnav lifted her hands towards her.
"What's happening!!??" Khushi shouted in fear and ran out.
"No KHUSHI!" Arnav tried stopping Khushi.

What's gonna happen next? And Thankyou so much for voting for my previous chapters! ❤️
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!