Chapter 7

Everyone reached home. Khushi looked around the Raizada Mansion. She was so unfamiliar with it. She was still wondering how did she end up here like how did she have a chance to love Arnav when he was rich...
"Khushiji, welcome home!" Anjali exclaims cheerfully. That jolted Khushi back to reality.
All Khushi could do was to give a faint smile. Arnav brought Khushi to their his room-in fact their room.
He made Khushi sit on his bed and sat beside her. He holds her hands and said, " everything will be all right" and smiled.
Somehow his smile was convincing enough to Khushi. But she still had unanswered questions. And she was so tired to think of anything now. She could only remember sliding onto Arnav's lap. She was fast asleep in just a moment.
The next day, she woke up finding herself on Arnav's lap. He was sleeping in an awkward position. She quickly got up. Arnav got startled by her action. He sat up.
"Sorry..." Khushi managed to say.
"For?" Arnav asked confused.
"Well... Urm... I slept on your lap so you s..slept in a awkward position...and umm..." Khushi stammered. She found talking to Arnav weirdly nervous.
"What!" Arnav laughed slightly. He was glad his Khushi was back. The Khushi that was shy, making up reasons, doing silly antics.
There was a long stare. Finally Arnav broke the silence.
"Well... Get ready and go down for breakfast "
Khushi nodded and went to take bathe. She came down not knowing what to do whether to help distributing the food or to just sit down. Luckily her sister, Payal, was there.
On the breakfast table, it was so uneasy for her as it was like the first time she is seeing them.
Soon, it was already past noon. She was quite bored. She wondered what she always do. She just spent the whole time just sitting around and thinking what had happened...

I hope u guys still like it... Anyway I'm going overseas for 2-3 months so the updates won't be so regular... Buy whenever I have time I promise I would update!👍🏽
And Thankyou so much for commenting in my previous chapters!❤️